“Yum!”

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great locals place, we were on the way thru town from Canada and saw the people out on the deck. Great pizza, excellent salads.

• Visited August 2012

Evanston, Illinois, United States
“It's nice to know that some things don't change much”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Being from Chicago, I am very picky about my pizza. Is this pizza as good as some Chicago pizza? of course not - you're in the mountains!
When I used to live in Carbondale 10 years ago - we ate and drank here regularly - nice deck and not a whole lot of options.
The Mean Green pizza is exactly how I remember it - delicious!
The outdoor seating is great in the summer - throw in a $17 bottle of wine and I'm a happy camper.

• Visited August 2012
Denver, Colorado
“PRICEY!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Thought $25 for one large pizza was a bit over the top, and that was for take out! Pizza was "OK" not the best we have ever had, but not the worst either. Had good flavor and crust wasn't soggy.

Visited August 2012
Arizona
“Yummy Pizza”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We ordered take out for our large family from White House Pizza. Enjoyed by all. Looks like a nice location for eating in as well.

• Visited July 2012
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Great pizza, so so ownership”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I really enjoy eating at this place. The pizza is fantastic! One day I tried to get a hold of the owners so I could tell them this. They are no where to be found, and don't return phone calls or emails. Very disappointing for me, I have a hard time recommending a place without a face.

• Visited May 2012