“Convenient and good stuff.”
Review of Boomerang - CLOSED

Boomerang
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My mom told me about this place, and I'm happy we stopped by! Good coffee, good snacks, and friendly folk inside. Nice little place, too. Happy there is an independent coffee shop on the main drag in town. We'll be back! Bring your own mugs/cups for a discount (and to not make more trash).

2  Thank JeremyHakes

Reviewed October 4, 2011

Stopped here for the first time in August and had a peach smoothy that was terrific. Went back a couple of days later for Joe and a muffin, also excellent.

Stopped with the family for a light breakfast and once agin, we were all very satisfied.

In addition to the good food, the place is clean, with comfortable furnishings and great wireless service. Would definitely go again if in Carbondale.

1  Thank ProRecreator
Reviewed August 26, 2011

I have had breakfast several time at The Blend, which was consistently good. I finally had a chance to sneak out of the office and try their lunch. I had "The Turkey & the Goat" salad and a co-worker grabbed the Turkey, Brie & Fig sandwich. The co-worker deemed her sandwich 'excellent'! My salad was simple, but the combination of flavors were perfect for lunch on a hot day! Fresh spring greens, creamy mild goat cheese, turky and cranberries. I did not even add salad dressing because it was such a perfect, fresh flavor. It was served with bread. Wade confirmed that anytime I stopped by for breakfast, they would be happy to prepare a salad or sandwich to go so that I could enjoy it for lunch!

Reviewed August 19, 2011

Friendly service with good coffee. Be sure to try their exceptional mocha. We had their breakfast sandwich which was very good.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

Today was my second stop at The Blend, and it won't be my last! The smell of the coffee hits you when you are in the parking lot and it taste as good as it smells. They have a great menu of breakfast & lunch foods, made with fresh ingredients. I had a breakfast sandwich on both visits. They are made on fresh tasty focaccia bread, grilled up with a variety of combinations. They also have fresh baked goods. The lunch menu has the best variety of salads and sandwiches in Carbondale and I hope to make it there for lunch in the near future! A tip for getting there...take Hwy 133, past Main St. At the Phillips 66, turn left onto side street and then right into the parking lot. This is the only entrance into the parking lot.

1  Thank mtnlife