“Awesome Food and Service”
Review of Konnyaku

Konnyaku
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Carbondale
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Lone Tree, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Food and Service”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stumbled upon Konnyaku just looking for lunch near Aspen, Colorado. I turned out to be the best meal we had on our week long tour of Colorado. The Atomic Shrimp are great. All the meals were wonderful and the deserts are out of this world. Susan and Willie provided service beyond expectations and some great stories!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank JamesLfromCO

Washington, DC
“Aloha welcome and ono (delicious) food”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The internet crashed and my scintillating review has been lost to the ages. Had I not just tasted another piece of Konnyaku's duck I would have quit and gone to bed. Alll you lost Hawaiians and Hawaiian visitors, if you find yourself in Colorado please make a detour to this terrific outpost of wakame salad and hamachi poke. Susan Wang has created a beautiful and tasteful oasis of turquoise walls, sleek wood floors and granite tables, and happily guides you through her menu. The place is a little hard to find in a corner spot but if you drive slow to Aspen (DO DIVERT) on highway 133 it's only half a mile on your left on the Carbondale exit towards beautiful Mt Sopris (a Fujiyama-like experience).

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MakaiWashington_DC
Carbondale, Colorado
“Consistant Excellence”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have been eating at this restaurant a number of times each year since they opened and have finally decided to write a review. Every meal is delicious and the service is excellent. Susan and Willy are consummate restauranteurs creating and serving an array of Asian Fusion meals that are amazing. Start with Nega-Maki and Atomic Shrimp for appetizers and then decide if you're going the Sushi/Shashimi route or order from the entree menu. Either way, you're in for a treat. If you are looking for a change from the usual, head over to see Susan and Willy for a great meal.
Also, Tuesdays are 2 for 1 Sushi.... Yea

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank LennyB391
“Love this place!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I love this restaurant. Every time I go there they make me feel welcome. The food is always amazing. I love to try new things every time I am there. Recommend to anyone who makes it near Carbondale.

2 Thank Desiree Z
“The best Sushi I have ever had!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I love this restaurant. The service was amazing, and the Sushi is the best I have ever had. Highly recommend to anyone who loves good food. Also try the Mango Cheesecake! It is to die for!

2 Thank DjRpm