First of all: thanks to Adrienne and Robert for making our stay so wonderful! You guys are lovely!
- Beautiful B&B
- Amazing breakfast with wallabies and a cassowary if you're lucky :)
- High entertainment factor (play some croquet with the hosts ;))
- Every night they gave us a complimentary drink and had some great chats with them
- Amazing area and cute little town centres along the beach
Can't recommend this place highly enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibiscus Lodge Bed and Breakfast is a Colonial Queenslander property set on 2.5 acres of lush tropical gardens and surrounded by rainforest yet is only a 5 minute walk the beautiful beaches .All guest rooms have AIR CONDITIONING and screened windows to keep out the bugs (both a must in the Tropics)and full ensuite bathrooms. All rooms have the latest television eqipment and DVD players along with a small library of DVD's for your entertainment.The lodge has a large swimming pool .Enjoy a delicious Tropical Breakfast each morning (included in price ) whilst watching the many native animals pass by.Cassowary and Wallaby are a must to see at breakfast.Free wifi is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Hibiscus Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.