“Special evening”

Millers Beach Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: As we become booked out most nights, we encourage you to contact the restaurant to make a booking. Our opening hours are 3 pm to close on Tuesday through to Friday, and from 12 noon to close on Saturday and Sunday. We are closed on Mondays. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reviewed July 3, 2014

After being recommended by our accommodation (boutique bungalows) who also arranged for us to be picked up and dropped off we sat down in such a relaxed atmosphere where from our entre to final coffee and sweets felt like we were totally spoilt. Nice to eat somewhere that knows what they are doing!

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Make sure you book! We walked in and had to wait 40 mins for a table (it's popular!) so went and had a drink at the bar while we waited. But the meal was worth the wait! Main courses are quite generous, we definitely didn't need the entree but enjoyed it nonetheless! My carrot gnocchi was stunning and I couldn't get over how soft and fluffy they were! My boyfriend had the salmon and said it was as perfectly cooked (medium rare) and fabulously fresh!

Friendly staff, great ambience, and would highly recommend a visit!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This place is absolutely superb! Upon arrival my partner and I were greeted promptly by one of the wait staff who found us a table without fuss. The menu is packed full of great meals, the range is broad so the only difficulty is actually trying to decide what to eat. On this occasion I went with the Millers Surf and Turf, my partner chose the Chicken Parmigiana and we had Fries with Sweet Chili Sauce and Garlic Aioli to begin. The fries arrived very swiftly, we were both quite impressed, they were fresh and crunchy, the dipping sauces were delicious. We didn't have to wait very long for the mains to arrive, and when they did they were extremely well presented. Every single element of the meal greeted my palate with enthusiastic splendour. I have literally never tasted anything quite so good! If I wasn't so full, I would have ordered another immediately. The drinks were nice and cold, the view is world class, overlooking Dunk Island. But most importantly the staff were efficient, courteous, friendly and professional. All in all this was a fantastic experience, and I recommend this establishment to everybody from every walk of life. You simply MUST dine at Millers! Five Stars!

2  Thank JuiceCity
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We had the best feed in a long time. For entree I ate basically chicken. Nice. Mains were the highlight. The fish was superb and the steak was very tender. Desert was an effort to finish but was accomplished. The fried pistachio ice cream was beautiful.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Went here for a drink and to grab a pizza after sitting down and looking at the menu was blown away at what they had to offer the food here is fantastic we had the dumplings and spring rolls for entree, salmon and the pork for mains and it was amazing the desert was delicious did not expect the high quality of food. Only disappointment was we only got to eat here once. Highly recommended