“Great food. Great service”

Millers Beach Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: As we become booked out most nights, we encourage you to contact the restaurant to make a booking. Our opening hours are 3 pm to close on Tuesday through to Friday, and from 12 noon to close on Saturday and Sunday. We are closed on Mondays. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We both enjoyed our meals. Lovely wait staff - attentive and helpful. Would recommend and will return next time we are in Mission Beach.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I usually like to try different restaurants when on holiday but Millers was so good that we went for three consecutive meals - always trying something different and always enjoying a great meal whether eating meat dishes or seafood. The atmosphere is nice and there is nothing better than enjoying such food opposite the sea.
The staff were extremely friendly and fun and a special thank you to Carly and Carol for their advice and their service

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I just moved to Mission Beach and Millers has fast become my favourite place to eat. Nothing beats a Millers pizza enjoyed on their deck overlooking the beach. The location has to be seen to be believed, right on the beach, and the restaurant has an easy and relaxed atmosphere that is rare to find these days. I take my 2 year old there for dinner dates and the staff welcomes us like old family friends time and time again, always taking time to show they genuinely care. Never before I have I experienced service so friendly and accommodating, or food so tantalising and rave worthy. I highly recommend Millers to anyone visiting Mission Beach – it is a MUST do.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Millers Bar and Grill is a MUST do experience either as a local or holiday maker to understand the amazing , food , service , wine and cocktail list this beachside establishment has to offer.
A beautiful every chancing menu from stunning well though out and presented dishes , specials of the night , to steaks , seafood's, and everybody's all time classics.
Millers also caters to everyone's needs , special requirements and allergies.
There Pizzas are to die for and are even delivered to the odd horse rider passing by on the 14km of sun drenched beaches.
Loved by locals and tourist alike for there great food and friendly service you would be a fool not to try this place out.

2  Thank Philip-Jon
Reviewed March 14, 2014

It's such a pleasant surprise to find such a fine dinning with such a casual laid back feeling.
I eaten in some of the best restaurants around and I say with easy this is up there with the best of them.
Its fresh produce and innovative chefs really do this part of the world and any other part of the world for that fact justice.
We found there menu to be very diverse covering the better word, the local quick fix feed to the fine dinner patronage experience. Value you for money ,quality food, Great service and that view !! what can I say. Magnificent
We all went away happy and content .
We will be coming back again and again.
Do your self a favour if you only have one meal in Mission Beach.
Millers Bar and Grill is the one to go to !!!