“New Owners/ Great Atmosphere”
Review of Nana Thai Cafe

Nana Thai Cafe
Cuisines: Thai, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delicious Thai food friendly service with views to Dunk Island, dine in or take away open 6 days a week -sunday take away only,...
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Thanks Ben ( fantastic new owner) for encouraging me to return to Nana Thai after our consistent previous bad experiences. We concluded that it was the Vegetarian meals that were letting them down as everyone else seemed to be having such amazing meals. With trepidation we returned last night. My Daughter enjoyed Vegetarian Pad Thai, I thought the food was fresh and excellent service. What I liked most last night was the atmosphere - everyone was truly having a great time, good luck to you guys, one of the great restaurants in Mission Beach worth a try!
Outdoor eating area is great and very relaxed for families with kids.

There are newer reviews for Nana Thai Cafe

Reviewed October 26, 2012

The best Thai food we have had anywhere. Everything is fresh and delicious. Beautiful place and fast friendly service.
Highly recommended when in Mission Beach

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Having dined here several times I felt that it was time to stop being selfish and spread the good news. Quaint and unassuming, across the road from the beach, quiet and friendly, excellent food and easy on the pocket, Nana Thai deserves this review. The Green Chicken Curry is a standout. If you're staying in Mission Beach, you must try this place. Highly recommended.

1  Thank pfitz4879
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Great place it's one of our favorite places to dine out in Far North QLD. We come up from Townsville & never miss it. Awesome food relaxing outside with my favorite drop doesn't get much better

Reviewed October 6, 2012

What can I say, gotta be some of the best Thai food ever served up. Every time I'm in Mission I keep coming back night after night. Ben's a top bloke to boot!