“Food and service were okay.”

Dirito's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 82 Restaurants in Canon City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The salads were gigantic which suited my son and I just fine. My wife and daughter enjoyed their meals as well. It wasn't excellent Italian but it was okay and reasonably priced. The tiramisu was frozen which is bad form for a restaurant.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We got take out and took it back to our hotel but the atmosphere was very nice. The food was amazing. Their gnocci was some of the best I have every eaten.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

We ate here twice and both times the food and service were good. We had the pizza the first night and pasta's, speghetti and the buttered noodles, the second night. Both tasted great. Some reviews mention garlic. They do start you off with a plate of roasted garlic and bread. My wife and I both enjoyed it though. Good place to grab some solid italian food.

Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Eat a Calzone it was great. My wife got one of the speciality pastas and was good also.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

food was just okay. Far from real italian food. 0 atmosphere .

1  Thank sweetmommy1969