“Great place.”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Eat a Calzone it was great. My wife got one of the speciality pastas and was good also.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

food was just okay. Far from real italian food. 0 atmosphere .

1  Thank sweetmommy1969
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Nice people but poor service The food is very heavy on garlic. Couldn't eat the soup was so overpowering. Went three times Won't go back

Reviewed June 15, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel staff, they were right, it was outstanding.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I came here with my family and we really appreciated how nice everyone was. My mom had the sirloin steak which she said was very good. I ate the chicken alfredo which was good but not worth what we paid. I would come back.