“One of my favorite restaurants.”
Review of El Caporal

El Caporal
Ranked #12 of 80 Restaurants in Canon City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
“One of my favorite restaurants.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

You will never be disappointed with the service and quality of food at El Caporal. My wife and I eat here often. It is a very pleasant place to enjoy a meal. Highly recommended.

• Visited December 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“consistently good food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good food portions for the money. Food is consistently prepared every visit. Staff are pleasant and accommodating.

• Visited December 2013
Canon City, Colorado
“Mexican Food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I grew up in So. Cal. and this is like the Mexican food I am use to, not some American version. We have always had good service and good food. But I have to say lately the ground beef enchiladas have been very runny, they were one of my favorites. If you want a bunch of green chili slopped all over you food go to Pueblo to eat, they don't know what Mexican food is there. We have been eating here for 12 years so I guess we like it.

• Visited April 2013
Canon City, Colorado
“Rude and hateful.”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Food is good but the cashier lady is very rude disrespectful and doesn't seem to care about making customers happy or willing to work things out. She needs to go and find someone else who at least cares. Snotty snotty... We will never go back there again. The words will go around...

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank pinkcutie
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Mexican Resturant”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Our rafting guide suggested this as one of the Resturants to choose for our dinner. He did not lead us wrong. The food was great. We even enjoyed a Margarita.

• Visited September 2013