“Friendly staff, carpets need cleaning, hairs in the bathtub”

Hampton Inn Canon City
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Canon City
Reviewed March 20, 2012

We checked in, and our hostess was friendly and helpful.
The room was a little disappointing. The floors were dirty, and carpets in need of cleaning.
Heading to the shower, the black hairs in the tub were hard to deal with!
However, the rest of the stay was not bad.
The breakfast buffet was good and had variety, and lobby and breakfast area were clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank salzburgchic

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Shelby greeted us at check in and was there to answer any and all questions with the most positive attitude I've ever encountered. The room was clean, quiet and well equipped. Breakfast was yummmmy & hot........

Thank you Shelby for making our stay such a pleasure - I hope to have made a friend for life in her.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Before the construction of our home was completed,, I stayed at The Hampton Inn on numerous occasions over the last 3 years. The service, the rooms, the pool area, the lobby were just perfect. The staff was always friendly and courteous. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Depending on the time of year(season) stay a few doors down for the elevator(this is true for all ho...
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Wow, nothing like top notch service and a friendly staff to make a daughters slumber party a super success. These folks are A+, 5 star from front desk to kitchen staff. Will refer to all my family and friends. Special thanks to the incredible lady that runs the kitchen, so personable you felt like you were old friends! Oh yah the rooms and beds were clean and super comfortable!

Room Tip: There all good!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shad J
Reviewed February 17, 2012

at check in they were rude to me, they told me few times before i checked in that they were worry about the noise that i will be making in the room, hoping i dont have a party in the room and make sure lights turn off at 10pm... the reason for my trip was the Royal George, when I got to my room the room that i was assigned had a DND on the door, had to go back to the front desk to make sure the room was not assigned to some else, and one again... they remind me, we are just worry about the noise... noise, I have not even checked inn. my room had hair on the bathroom floor, dust and very thin walls, you can hear the tv from the next room and other sounds... no wonder they keep telling me about noise, will not stay at this Hampton Inn, do not recommend.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
6  Thank here-we-go-usa
ardutta15, General Manager at Hampton Inn Canon City, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am terribly disturbed in reference to your stay and experience here with us. We noticed your comments here on tripadvisor and are trying to reach out to you to help identify the incident.

We at Hampton Inn as a brand offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and take hospitality and customer service very seriously, therefore, I urge you to call me directly at 719.510.8597 or email me at anand.dutta@hilton.com to better assist you

Thank you.

Anand R Dutta

Reviewed February 15, 2012

The help at this hotel was exceptional. The cook, Missy, is so pleasant, kind, caring and helpful. The gal at the desk, Michaela, was so cheerful and kind. There was a cleaning lady, i think her name was Sissy, who was always so helpful and bubbly. My husband has health problems and they all were a real help. THANKS AGAIN FOR OUR WONDERFUL STAY.

Room Tip: Rooms on north are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
ardutta15, Manager at Hampton Inn Canon City, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2012

We are extremely excited to hear that you had such a wonderful stay here at the Hampton Inn in Canon City! The staff here take pride in making every guest feel as if they are at home when at the hotel. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area and thank you very much for taking the time to write your review.
Have a wonderful day!

~Shelby Epperson

Reviewed February 2, 2012

We were there the end of last July and had 2 rooms with bas experiences. I left a very bad review for this hotel on Aug 11, 2011. The new manager, Shelby has now contacted me to personally apologize and try to make ammends. This is greatly appreciated and we had a wonderful talk. This is the Hampton service I love and expect.
By all means we had a bad stay here but I am more than willing to give this hotel a second chance now that Shelby is on board. I more than trust the Hilton name and do recommend you give this hotel a shot:)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
#2 of 13 in Canon City
Parkview Inn Motel
Parkview Inn Motel
#1 of 13 in Canon City

Been to Hampton Inn Canon City? Share your experiences!