“Typical chain restaurant experience.”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #25 of 82 Restaurants in Canon City
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Sometimes it's good, sometimes, not so. This time I just could't get my burger cooked MEDIUM (Pink, not purple) they had two tries at it, still no good. My wife liked hers, the beer was good though. They did try to make me happy, but I never was.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We ate right at noon during the peak lunch and expected to have a wait. Not so .. they found us a table, and someone quickly took our drink order. Despite the crowded conditions, we had our dinners (served by three different waiters) in better than a reasonable time. Typical Chili's menu .. great, friendly service! No surprises...

Reviewed August 6, 2013

When traveling we like to skip the chain restaurants and eat the local fare, however, we were tired and Chili's was a short walk from our hotel. What a nice surprise to find well prepared food and excellent service. My husband's steak was over-cooked and our waiter suggested we have another prepared, so we did. during the brief wait, the manager came over and apologized. Once the next steak was served, both the waiter and manager checked to see if it was properly cooked. The waiter checked back often. I had only ordered an appetizer and it was HUGE, so I ate part of it and asked to take the rest with me so that I could order a really tempting skillet cookie. I ended up taking part of that with me also. When the waiter boxed up my leftovers, he gave me more salsa and chips (to compensate for the steak error, I assume). My husband and I enjoyed those leftovers on a scenic spot on Phantom Canyon Road the next afternoon. Thank you to this excellent staff for two nice expereinces!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

It has been a long time since I have dined at a Chili's and this experience reminded me why. We were seated one booth from the kitchen door so we were forced to look at all the activity that was going on on a sopping wet kitchen floor (this included a waitress moving food from one plate to another without gloves)! The restaurant was crowded and it took quite soom time to be able to order. We both ordered specialty salads which were just fine. The noise level was offensive and was topped off by employees singing their happy birthday ditty to the lady at the next table.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

After a long day of driving and going to the hospital, it was so nice to sit and have great service, friendly smiling faces and great food