Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $179.00
from $89.00
from $75.00
2,536 results
All reviews rafting trip white water rafting the river zip line royal gorge bar and grill great guide made us feel these guys a lot of fun raft guide great job super fun great trip top notch first timers an absolute blast
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I went white water rafting and I had Collin as my guide and it was a great experience. From the moment I stepped on the bus and he went through the safety speech with us, I felt comfortable. I would have never guessed it was his first time leading a trip because he seemed like a natural walking us through everything before we set out on the river. During our trip he was very open with us and made us all feel as though we were a team which lead us to have a very successful trip! Thank you so much for a wonderful Colorado rafting experience!

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

We did Royal Gorge today, low water made this Class III &IV trip pretty Challenging. ( lots of exposed boulders).
Our guide Bono made it a wonderful experience for us as seniors . His 20 years on the Arkansas river have made him masterful. He could read a line with unbelievable clarity.
Safety and fun came together in a way that only years of experience can bring to a guide.
Thanks to this rafting company for valuing experience and keeping knowledgeable staff.

Rogers

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Roadside attractions have been known to disappoint me. Here I was at the end of the season, trying to make the most of the last few days of summer with my 11 year old boy and doubt was high.
Fortunately I am often wrong.
The staff was relaxed and worked well together.
Kyle was our river guide. Clear, supportive and of course very funny. My son was comfortable enough to jump into the river after the first two rapids. It was a bold move and demonstrated his trust in Kyle.
Kevin and Mari were our zip line guides. They demonstrated great teamwork and were like a magnet for my son. They both acted worthy of emulation.
Everybody was genuinely interested in providing a safe environment for fun and adventure.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

This is something I've wanted to do my whole life and I was able to experience it with my husband, daughter and two friends. Our guide was Sharina who made me feel very safe and confident. Our group did the full day trip with lunch stop. Everything was amazing! We went back two days later for their Extreme Zipline tour and 5 stars for that too! We made wonderful memories and will never forget it!

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

The Royal Gorge Rafting team is a remarkable group of people! Every staff member is incredibly helpful and fun, while keeping the saftey of their costumers top priority. Collin was our guide down the Big Horn and the Gorge, and he made both trips unforgettable! We will definitely be visiting RGR again.