Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Zip Line Classic-

What a day! First time Zip-lining, was super nervous. Guides where the best! They where able to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Teressa Q
via mobile
Best Zip Line Ever!

This was the most fun I’ve ever had zip lining! We did the extreme course and it was an absolute... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $219.00
from $195.00
from $80.00
2,458 results
All reviews zip lining the river royal gorge bar and grill white water great guide made us feel these guys a lot of fun raft guide extreme zipline great job great trip top notch an absolute blast super fun first timers
Reviewed October 24, 2017

We had a blast with James & Jody on the Extreme Zip. Lots of fun and both very informative and instructive. The runs on this line fast and long... so much fun. Went on the Classic 2 days earlier and came back for the Extreme, so glad we did. Just go for it!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Kate M
ColoradoJames, Front Office Manager at Royal Gorge Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Many of our guests after experiencing the Classic Zip Line Course, feel enthusiastic to check out the Extreme Course. We're thrilled to hear that you were excited enough to check it out so soon after the Classic tour and had a blast!

Since you are thrill seekers, we encourage you to try an exhilarating whitewater rafting trip down the Class IV Royal Gorge upon your next visit to our area!

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

What do you get when you combine Kansans, lotssssss of corny jokes and a screamer?!? Lots of laughs and an amazingly fun day of zip lining!! Our guides, Kenny and Eddie were great! Neither were drunk, high nor pregnant! BONUS! seriously, we had a blast. I would highly recommend them!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank tracib667
ColoradoJames, Front Office Manager at Royal Gorge Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Sounds like a great time! Throw Kenny, Eddie and some zip lining in that mix and it sounds like a blast! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a great time!

Please come and visit us again! We're sure you'll enjoy one of our exciting packages that include choice of a raft trip, a zip line trip and a delicious meal at our White Water Bar & Grill.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

We were on a teambuilding activity with the Company; 8 people on two rafts. Maddox was our guide, he was awesome - confident and calm, and a great historical guide too!

1  Thank HeleneViktoria
ColoradoJames, Front Office Manager at Royal Gorge Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Whitewater rafting is a great team-building activity! We're glad that you all had a good time with Maddox! He certainly knows a lot about the history of the area and has been guiding for quite a few years.

We hope that you come back to visit us again for another season of whitewater rafting! You are welcome to request Maddox again for a guide when you make your next reservation.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

My husband and I did the Classic Zip Line Tour with Eddie and Taylor as our guides. I can not say enough about those two! They made the trip so much fun and they helped us relax with all the jokes that they came up with. But when it came down to business; as in getting us prepared to zip, safety was their number one priority; which made us feel at ease. The tour itself was absolutely amazing. The views are breathe taking and the course was very thrilling. I highly recommend this Tour to anyone who is thinking about doing a zip line Tour. If it's your first time I recommend the classic tour then do the extreme tour. Which leds me to our experience with James and Derrick as our guides on our extreme zip line tour. Let me vouche for them when they say "extreme". It is very exuberant to say the least. The views from that high up are so beautiful. The zip line was amazing. I really can not find the words to explain how thrilling they were. James and Derrick were so patient with us; this course requires you to hike. We had to take breaks. They made us feel like we were their only concern. And again safety was highly regarded. But they made it fun too. The entire experience was wonderful. But without Eddie, Taylor, James and Derrick it would not have been the same. They are awesome guides but also very kind and caring! Even the girls who drove us in the van were great. I regret that I did not get their names. They told us but I was too nervous at the time to remember them. But they were great too. I highly highly recommend this zip line tour and ask for the guides I mentioned trust me you will not regret it! Thanks for all the laughs and such great fun, Kirk and Betty Bertrand from Louisiana.

1  Thank 199haroldb
ColoradoJames, Front Office Manager at Royal Gorge Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

It sounds like you had a great time zip lining on both our Classic and Extreme Zip Line courses with our guides! It's awesome to hear that ALL of our guides were attentive to you and made you feel comfortable. We take pride in picking fun, energetic guides because it leads to an enjoyable experience.

Now that you are experts in zip lining, we invite you to come back and try some white water rafting. Please enquire about some of the great deals we offer.

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Derek was our tour guide(i think that was his name.He loves to sing!)It was my 2nd time but my dear friends first.It was amazing.Our guide was very knowledgeable and taught us well!This company is am amazing.And offers knowledge and great staff!!

1  Thank nesa8511