Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Zip Line Classic-

What a day! First time Zip-lining, was super nervous. Guides where the best! They where able to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Teressa Q
via mobile
Best Zip Line Ever!

This was the most fun I’ve ever had zip lining! We did the extreme course and it was an absolute... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $219.00
from $195.00
from $80.00
2,458 results
All reviews zip lining the river royal gorge bar and grill white water great guide made us feel these guys a lot of fun raft guide extreme zipline great job great trip top notch an absolute blast super fun first timers
Reviewed July 6, 2015

My wife and I carried my 18 year old son and 3 others to Colorado for their senior trip as they didn't want to do the typical beach trip. None of us had ever been white water rafting and they thought this would be fun. They were right! We had a blast. The entire staff was great. They provided everything we needed for our adventure. Safety was top priority. We had signed up for the Royal Gorge trip but due to the high flow rate we were bumped to the Big Sheep Horn trip. Can't imagine the Royal Gorge trip being any better than the one we went on. Taylor was our guide and she was very knowledgeable of the river and her job. We did get "dump trucked" but that seemed to make the trip that much better. If we are back in the area we will definitely use them again. We also used this outfit for our ziplining. My wife and I did the classic course and the boys did the extreme course. All guides were great.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed July 5, 2015

We are a family of 4 with 2 teenagers. We went to the Royal Gorge on July 3 and the water was very high. Royal Gorge Rafting was very safety focused because the water was so high. They screened everybody to make sure they could handle the trip. They supplied the wetsuit, booties, helmet and life vest as part of the package. They even had kayakers available in case people fell overboard (which they did). Our guide was Ernst, and he was excellent. It was a first class outfit and we felt they handled the crowd and high water well. We will definitely raft with them again. My kids felt it was the best thing they had done this summer!

1  Thank vvrosen
Reviewed July 5, 2015

This was yet another excellent trip we went on with my family. Our guide Cody was amazing and I would highly recommend him!! We definitely had some fun and I look forward to another trip again soon!

2  Thank bethA2667BU
Reviewed July 5, 2015 via mobile

We started off with a lot of information about what to expect. This was great for me because this was my first time rafting and we were doing the royal gorge. When we got there we had an awesome guide Shawn. He was very informative yet had a great sense of humor. This was a blast. Very intense work out, but totally worth it. We will definitely come back to this place. They are all really great people.

1  Thank Lawrenceville04
Reviewed July 5, 2015

Myself and my mum did the half day rafting experience in May and it was fantastic. The length of time out on the water was just right for us. All of the staff were really friendly and you always felt like you were in safe hands.

Rafting gear was provided by the company (water boots, wet suit, splash jacket, life jacket and helmet) and due to the time of year it was recommended we wore a thin layer (quick dry) over our swim stuff - we did this and were not cold at all.

We received a briefing from the staff before we set off and once at the shore we were introduced to our instructor Scotty, who was great! Once on the river Scotty covered any questions people had and went over commands. The scenery was great and points of interest were pointed out to us. This added to the fun and exhilarating rapids we got to work our way through (mainly grade 3 and up).

The staff definitely made the trip special, they were laid back and fun but always professional and you felt totally safe. Would recommend 100% and get the photo's they take to remind you of your day!

Date of experience: May 2015