Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
scizzorsgrl
Colorado Springs, Colorado
via mobile
Classic zipline tour was awesome! Devon and Jesse made it so much fun! We do it again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed September 29, 2018
Dawn R
via mobile

2,454 results
All reviews zip lining the river royal gorge bar and grill white water these guys made us feel a lot of fun great job raft guide extreme zipline great guide great trip top notch next year first timers an absolute blast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A few friends and I went ziplining today to celebrate a birthday. Both of them had been before but it was my first time. I was petrified because I have a crazy fear of heights. Shannon and Lindsay were our guides. They were absolutely fantastic! They were very patient with me and all my hesitation and fear. They explained everything and answered every question. They didn’t rush me to let go or step off the platform. They were telling jokes and making us laugh, keeping the mood light while I gathered up enough courage to keep going. All in all, it was a terrific experience and I’d recommend it to any and all of my friends and family! I can’t wait to go back and take my husband since he’s never been! Thank you guys for being so wonderful!

ColoradoJames, Front Office Manager at Royal Gorge Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

What an excellent way to celebrate a birthday! Shannon and Lindsay are so easy-going that it's no surprise that they eased your anxiety of heights and you were able to enjoy the tour. They are both professional and fun!

We're excited that not only did you get over your fear of heights, but you plan on bringing your husband! Please consider spending a day with us next time. We offer great package deals which include a zip line tour, raft trip and a scrumptious lunch at our White Water Bar & Grill.

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Classic zipline tour was so much fun! Devon and Jesse were great guides! Great instruction before we started and we always felt very safe. We'd do it again in a heartbeat! There's nothing like it!

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Great trip with Matt and John!!! And thanks Tna for taking photos. Really had s wonderful time.
Will definitely be going back, Extreme your next time!!!

ColoradoJames, Front Office Manager at Royal Gorge Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We're really glad that you had a great time zipping with Matt, John and Tina on our Classic Zip Line Course! They are a fun bunch, for sure!

We're thrilled that you plan on visiting us again for the Extreme Tour! I suggest looking into our Gold Package which includes the Extreme Zip Line Tour, a thrilling whitewater rafting trip down the Royal Gorge, and delicious lunch at our White Water Bar & Grill. It's a great way to spend the day! We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed September 23, 2018

the guides were very good. remembered our names and knew what they were doing. everything was very safe and comfortable. good for all ages. kind of long you do 9 zip lines. take about 2 hours or so. make sure you bring your go pro. they have helmets that will hold it.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

We had Matt and John as our instructors they were fantastic. There instructions were very clear on what to do and not do. They made the hiking through the forest fun. The classic run was 8 lines and amazing. This was my 3 rd time on the Royal Gorge zip line. I Have been to others and I feel that this on it the safest one.

If this is your third time on the Classic Course, then it's pretty apparent that you not only love zip lining, but also that you are quite ready for the Extreme Course!

The Classic Zip Line Course is perfect for most first-timers! However, if you've zip lined before, the Extreme Course will definitely give you the thrill that you are looking for! It is a more adventurous course with 11 lines that are longer and faster, reaching speeds of up to 60 miles per hour. The most talked about part of the Extreme Course is definitely the free fall off the 70 foot tower featuring the world's first Flight Line System. Once you step off the tower and free fall for 25 to 30 feet, the device catches you, gradually slows your fall and eases you to the ground. The thrill it gives you can make a roller coaster ride seem tame! The gorgeous views only accentuate the trip!

We look forward to your return visit and highly suggest the Extreme Tour next time! Please enquire about our return client discounts.

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Awesome experience. Thousand foot canyons on each side, exceptionally unique views. The scenery is amazing and we learned something of rafting from Adam. Adam was a great guide, made the trip. Warm staff, great time. Will be back to see Adam.

Adam is patient, easy-going and a very skilled guide. We're so glad that you had a great experience rafting with him!

We're excited that you're coming back to visit us! You're definitely welcome to request Adam again. Don't forget that you can combine rafting, zip lining, and lunch at our on-site Whitewater Bar & Grill for a discounted price all throughout the summer!

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Great experience, we all had fun (my daughter, son-in-law and husband)!!! Our tour guide..#Derek#Austin, both are fun, knowledgeable and great sense of humor :-) Thank you for having us!

Reviewed September 18, 2018

My husband and I had a blast whitewater rafting with Scotty. He was wonderful and did an excellent job. He was also very knowledgeable about the history of the area and the river. I would highly recommend this excursion!!!

What a great way to spend your anniversary! Although originally from Iowa, Scotty has spent many years in Cañon City so he is pretty knowledgeable about the area and it's history. We're really glad he was able to share his skills and knowledge with you.

We hope that you will come back to visit us again. Please consider spending a day with us next time doing one of our packages, which include the choice of a raft trip, zip line trip and a delicious lunch at our White Water Bar & Grill.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went here for our anniversary and had an absolute blast! Derek, Devon, and John are awesome guys. Couldn’t have asked for better tour guides. I definitely recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We went rafting and zip lining. We all had a great time but it was pretty hot, so be prepared. Overall highly recommend them.

A great way to cool off on a hot summer day is whitewater rafting! It's great that you maximized your time with us doing a package which includes rafting, zip lining and lunch.

Please visit us again!