“go when it's warm!”

Royal Gorge Rafting
Ranked #1 of 18 Tours in Canon City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Royal Gorge Rafting, Zip Line Tours & the White Water Bar & Grill ~ One Location, 100% Fun!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We originally had our trip scheduled for a day when it snowed. Thanks to the friendly and flexible staff, we were able to reschedule to a warmer day later in the week. I had an awesome time with our guide Dallas! He took us safely through the gorge. Even with several Class 2, 3 & 4 rapids, no one fell out! My only regret was not having something to keep my feet warm. Even with the wet suits and river shoes, my feet went numb the last hour we were rafting. Next time I will invest in some feet warmers or under armor socks. I had a blast and would go again in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Emily_Anne2013
There are newer reviews for Royal Gorge Rafting

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My BF and I had come here for some early season rafting. We were welcomed warmly, given instructions and our free wetsuits and gear (other places I called were charging us for the wetsuits and river shoes) and promptly taken to the site where we were to begin this trip. We had Chris as our navigator. Throughout the whole trip he kept us entertained with information tid bits, so much so that we nicknamed him chris-a-pedia. We had an amazing time rafting through the Gorge and the trip lasted us over 3 hours. We would definitely want to do this again if we are in the Denver area. Chris made sure that we had a good time and was very good with navigating us through the different rapids. of all the rafts that left that left that day, ours got stuck the least; Chris was a good navigator and we were good at following instructions :)

1  Thank Indigalhere
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I decided to go with a couple friends, and was nervous at first, but that quickly diminished once I arrived. The staff was great. Professional, yet easy going and light hearted. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a little outdoor fun without hesitation. Worth every cent and minute!

1  Thank CMM947
Reviewed April 14, 2013

A group of 8 of us really enjoyed our time with Katie and Bama. They did a terrific job of helping us relax but also to be appropriately thoughtful on our long afternoon of ziplining this April. Highly recommend this for anyone who wants a bit of a challenge, some beautiful country, and a lot of fun.

1  Thank JCMSLongmont_CO
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Linda and Bama are by far the best guides I ever met, Bama was so funny and Linda was beautiful. they used humor to keep everyone relaxed and having fun.

1  Thank sdinchi

Been to Royal Gorge Rafting? Share your experiences!