“One of the best experiences of my life..”

Royal Gorge Rafting
Ranked #2 of 18 Tours in Canon City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Royal Gorge Rafting, Zip Line Tours & the White Water Bar & Grill ~ One Location, 100% Fun!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best experiences of my life..”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was deathly afraid of heights but Linda and Coach walked me through the course giving me the confidence to conquer my fear. Great people!!!!

1 Thank amybaker34

“Outdoor Fun”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My boyfriend took me ziplining for my birthday this year and we had a blast! When we first arrived I was nervous, especially after reading through the waiver, but once we got out on the cables my nerves quickly disappeared. Although it wad just my boyfriend and I with our guides, Chainsaw and Bama, we had a wonderful time. It was a great day filled with fun and some history about the area which was appreciated. At the end of the day we were both ready for the extreme zip line course. We will definitely return, and we'll be requesting Bama and Chainsaw for our guides. By far the best birthday present a girl could ask for.

1 Thank Aquarius1984
Garden City Kansas, USA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Rafting in Canon City, CO”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

It was great! I took a group of 12 15-40 year olds on a ziplining tour. I had some short youth and nonathletic types go. We did the extreme course and did have some people afraid of heights but the guides were supportive and really sympathized with the scared ones. The guides were knowledgable about the course and area. It was a beautiful place to zip. It is cheaper on the off season and the extreme course wasn't a great choice for beginners. The group enjoyed themselves and were worn out by the end of the 4 hours.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Kayla D
Granbury, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“First and the Best!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went to Colorado for summer 2012, it was amazing.
We ended our trip with a fun visit rafting on the white water rapids.
It was an adventurous experience, it's a "Scenic" view.
I thought I would probably dround but our guide was so helpful he told our crew "Not to worry we'd save you!"
If you are in the Canon city area I would advise to stop by!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Mrs_Levine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was a one of a kind fun experience.”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Dave "chainsaw" and mike really showed us a good time on the ziplines. They are really good at what they do and made our experience one we will remember.

1 Thank Esmith94

Been to Royal Gorge Rafting? Share your experiences!