“Good Pizza”

Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in Canon City
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy award winning, handcrafted pizza, fresh salads, made to order calzones and fresh baked sandwiches in our incredibly mad, eclectic dining room. Filled with original artwork from local artists, music and magic, we are always having fun at Pizza Madness. A favorite hang out for locals, enjoy a frost cold microbrew with your favorite pizza. All the kids love the video games and the casual atmosphere. Perfect for large parties and celebrations, everyone comes back to Pizza Madness for more.
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Enjoyed the Pizza and the atmosphere. The service was good. It was really nice after rafting all day long to have a good tasting pizza.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

My wife and I went to pick up some pizza after a long day to rafting, gave us a chance to have a kick drink while waiting for our pizza, great place to relax and review the day

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We walked down this Main Street and found a lot of small town quaint shops and boutiques. Found this pizza joint and went in for lunch. Service was a bit slow and food was adequate. I would probably find somewhere else if I were to come back.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

My husbands family lives in Canon City so we visit often and we always try to make a trip to dinner with them while visiting. Last month we went to Pizza Madness and of course my nieces and nephews love the little arcade area and wall decorations. Our server took our order and it took about 5 minutes to get our drinks out and about 30 minutes for our pizzas (is this common for pizza joints?). It did not upset me for we weren't in a hurry but it took our server awhile for drink refills and to deliver our box and check. Maybe understaffed? Either way, I'm sure we will be back

Reviewed July 1, 2014

My family's been on a road trip vacation for 12 days so far and this by far was the best meal we've had. We came across Pizza Madness just driving around historical downtown and we're so glad we took a chance! The atmosphere was very eclectic and comfortable.