Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Arkansas River Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Arkansas River Tours
from $69.00
from $53.00
from $370.00
from $86.00
More Info
All reviews arkansas river day trip bighorn sheep canyon royal gorge great guide white water rafting family float safety equipment class rapids great trip great job highly recommend this company big rapids experienced rafters whitewater trip great family experience office staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our guide was very knowledgeable and funny! He made our trip extremely enjoyable! We are definitely planning a return trip to do the advanced trip!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Tye Dudley, our very professional, personable and expert guide was great!!! My son, daughter and myself became fast friends with him and respect him as a true whitewater rafting veteran!!! Despite several very close calls almost becoming swimmers, we successfully covered 11 miles, and survived ‘Rotisserie Chicken’, ‘Mud Room’ and other very technical rapids!!! I highly recommend this experience for anyone who is in halfway decent shape, wants to hugely improve your self confidence, and overcome your whitewater rafting fear!!! It is pure exhilaration!!!
Bernie Beausoleil
BernieBeauAdventure@gmail.com

Billy M, Owner at Arkansas River Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Thanks for rafting with us and happy to hear you experienced "pure exhilaration"!!

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We purchased tickets for a float trip through this outfit. We had to drive 2hrs through the mountains to get to the meeting place. When we got there, they just nonchalantly quipped, we're closed due to low water. No apologies, no sense of consideration. I complained to BBB and their defense was that we weren't their customers. We bought the tickets from a third party vendor they use to sell tickets so they can wash their hands off responsibility that way. See the meh attitude was because they didn't consider us to be their customers at all... it all ended well, there are lots of other places with way way better and engaged customer service than this. If you want to brave that sort of treatment, then better make sure you call ahead a few times to save you a whole lot of trouble.

Wanjiru,

I would love to speak with you over the phone to learn more about your experience to prevent anything like this in the future. This doesn't sound how my staff would have handled the situation but this is what you experienced and I would like to change that. I would also like to make it up to you so please give me a call at 719-942-4362

Thanks,
Billy

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing time!! Billy was an awesome guide with a lot of amazing information, making the trip just that much more enjoyable for my family and I. We had such an amazing experience, we've already started planning next year's trip with Arkansas River Tours (ART). Highly recommend these group of professionals for any level of experience.

Thanks for your review and we look forward to seeing you next season!

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

This was an excellent trip for a family due to the lower 400 cfm flow of the river. Everyone was great and the trip was awesome for the little guys to practice until the time when they get bigger to get on those class 4/5 rapids one day. The staff was excellent and the facilities and equipment were in good functioning order. Everyone was safe and the trip is a must do if in this area. Total time on the river was about 2.5 to 3 hours.

Billy M, Owner at Arkansas River Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your trip down the Arkansas! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful people - accommodating and pleasant! Worked with me to put together a trip for the whole family - sons 10, 15, & 18 plus me and my husband - rafted and had lunch on the river together then older sons and husband went on to raft the Royal Gorge. Great day with great people!!! Definitely choose ART for your river adventure!

We are very happy to hear that everyone enjoyed their trip with us, we hope to see you again in the future.