“Good pub and grub”

Royal Gorge Brewing Co. & Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 82 Restaurants in Canon City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Nestled in the heart of Historic Downtown Canon City, Royal Gorge Brew Pub is the classic Southern Colorado brewery. Located less than a mile from world class rafting, kayaking, and fly-fishing the RG Brew Pub is the perfect end to a day full of adventure and excitement. A great place to eat in Canon City Colorado!
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Loved the staff, food, drinks and atmosphere! Dave and Sarah were great! I would like mention that if we went by the menu on line we wouldn't have come in. I understand that Pizza Maddness is your "baby" but maybe equal attention needs to be paid to both of your "kids"! This is by no means a negative review but we would love to see RGBC be a huge success as it deserves!! We will be back!

1  Thank mcalDenver
Beth K, Owner at Royal Gorge Brewing Co. & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

We really appreciate your great review of our restaurant. I will pass on the comments about the on line menu to Dave and Sarah. They do a great job down there along with our Chef Josh and his exceptional kitchen staff. I am really fortunate to have so many wonderful people who help make the restaurants such great places. Couldn't do it ( at all ) without everyone..Especially our great customers.

There are newer reviews for Royal Gorge Brewing Co. & Restaurant

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

After driving up from Santa Fe, it was nice to sit and relax in a friendly bar atmosphere. It was a good value, but nothing exceptional.

Beth K, Owner at Royal Gorge Brewing Co. & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the Royal Gorge Brewing Co & Restaurant. It sounds like you had a nice time in our area and enjoyed your trip. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

My family and I have been through Canon City many times on our way to visit family in western Colorado. A few times we have stopped here to spend the night and we always try and go by Royal Gorge Brewing Co to eat. I must say they have one of the best Ribeye steaks that we have ever enjoyed at at restaurant for a very decent price. It can get a little busy at times but we've always had good service. On top of that we have always been able to save a little bit of money here by "checking in" with Yelp. We highly recommend this place to anyone traveling through Canon City!

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

We came with our 2 children & enjoyed the beer selection for the Adults & the pints of 2% milk for the kiddos. My husband & daughter had the burgers with delicious onion rings, slight up charge for rings but so worth it. Our son had the fish & chips with a tasty Asian soup. It was soup of the day. I was not as hungry and ordered 1/2 BLT & green chili. Wished I had a whole BLT even though I was full. It was so perfect after a long day. We will be back!

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Family trip through the mountains led us to this place. Salads, burgers, fried fish, soups: all good! Will have to come back for the brews!

1  Thank Carrcabin