“Great food and service!”
Review of Michael's on Main - CLOSED

Michael's on Main
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: "Seasonally Driven - Fine Food and Art" Farm to fork, highlighting Colorado beef and fresh seafood. Chef Sean prepares all fresh dishes & sauces, no frozen or processed items. Vegan & gluten free selections available. Features Art gallery, shopping in boutique and gift & chocolate shoppe. Private meeting/event dining room and Catering available.
Glendale, Arizona
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

We had the best meal there and our server was awesome. Don't miss the gelato and chocolates in the back! Would definitely go back again.

Canon City, Colorado, United States
“I Had Been Critical In Recent Months.”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

When Michael's first opened a few years ago, my wife and I LOVED going there. It was a treat. Over the next couple of years things had started to deteriorate at the restaurant. In my opinion, it seemed to parallel with their hiring of a chef who seemed to be too full of himself, and sent the restaurant spiraling quickly. My wife and I had vowed to NEVER return. A few weeks ago, we read an article in a local classified adds newspaper. The owner of Michael's seemed to realize that the restaurant was on the wrong path, and they were making BIG changes to fix the problems. I am pleased to say that my wife and I decided to give Michael's ONE more chance last Monday at lunch. They did indeed make changes and things were definitely back to good. The food was FANTASTIC and the prices were MORE than reasonable. We can't wait to go back and try dinner there again! Do yourself a favor, have a meal at Michael's. As long as they keep doing what they are doing now....you'll be back regularly.

• Visited December 2013
Newton
“Business meeting”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Able to accommodate a large group. Good food. Very rich sauces. Decorated with art work of local artists. Also had a coffee shop.

• Visited September 2013
colorado
“Food”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Michael's on main is a beautiful place, the owners made a big effort to make of it the best and most beautiful place in town, I like it a lot there, from the staff, art gallery to the beautiful clothes I bought last night. We were very sorry to find out the quality of the food was not as expected, the presentation was poor and the taste and temperature of the meat was not in accordance with the price, our drinks where tasty but the presentation of the fruit in my Sangria looked rotten, same for my husban'd lime wedges in his first drink, as they corrected the problem right with the second, My husband's garnish for the Edame beans was just horrible, it looked like rotten lettuce. It is not my first time that I don't have a good eating experience there, the manager is a very nice person and the servers are great, but still the food at Michael's on main is not the reason why Michael's on main is so extraordinary.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank estrelladelsur_10
Colorado Springs, CO
“Great experience”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Went on a recommendation from a friend. He is a better friend now. The food was great, the atmosphere very pleasant and the staff excelled. The chef stopped by to inquire about the food and service and our waitress gave us superb attention. Will be back.

• Visited October 2013