“Food”
Review of Michael's on Main - CLOSED

Michael's on Main
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: "Seasonally Driven - Fine Food and Art" Farm to fork, highlighting Colorado beef and fresh seafood. Chef Sean prepares all fresh dishes & sauces, no frozen or processed items. Vegan & gluten free selections available. Features Art gallery, shopping in boutique and gift & chocolate shoppe. Private meeting/event dining room and Catering available.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Michael's on main is a beautiful place, the owners made a big effort to make of it the best and most beautiful place in town, I like it a lot there, from the staff, art gallery to the beautiful clothes I bought last night. We were very sorry to find out the quality of the food was not as expected, the presentation was poor and the taste and temperature of the meat was not in accordance with the price, our drinks where tasty but the presentation of the fruit in my Sangria looked rotten, same for my husban'd lime wedges in his first drink, as they corrected the problem right with the second, My husband's garnish for the Edame beans was just horrible, it looked like rotten lettuce. It is not my first time that I don't have a good eating experience there, the manager is a very nice person and the servers are great, but still the food at Michael's on main is not the reason why Michael's on main is so extraordinary.

1  Thank estrelladelsur_10

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Went on a recommendation from a friend. He is a better friend now. The food was great, the atmosphere very pleasant and the staff excelled. The chef stopped by to inquire about the food and service and our waitress gave us superb attention. Will be back.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife and I ate a dinner there recently, and were disappointed with the meal. The quality was not commensurate with the price.
They used to have things like pot roast, roast turkey and meat loaf, all of which were good and reasonably priced. They should go back to what they did well. The atmosphere is warm and very attractive. They just need to return to their old formula. Our salmon fillets were dry and tasteless. The gelato was old. They were not crowded but the service was slow.

1  Thank NewAdventurer2
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had a delightful dinner for a great price. Oustanding lasagna-- perhaps the best I ever had in a restaurant (wife's is outstanding). Wife had some very good chicken picata, with great chicken, noodles, lots of capers and some (not outstanding) mushrooms. The bread is simply heavenly-- warm, crusty, delicious! Very attentive service, and food arrived very quickly! Dinner for 2 with ice tea for $32. Nice atmosphere as well, enjoyed looking at the chocolates and gelato, but too full to eat them! Lovely art and jewelry gallery upstairs. Just a short walk from our Jewell of a B&B!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped in here for dinner and it was wonderful. This place isn't fancy but nice just the same. They have a boutique, gelato and coffee bar and the most wonderful hand dipped chocolate counter! And if that isn't enough this fabulous restaurant where the food in my opinion is outstanding. It's an eclectic and welcoming atmosphere where you will not go away hungry or dissatisfied.