“A must do when in Canon City!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$149.00*
and up
Bighorn Sheep Canyon Rafting and Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready to take to the skies with the Royal Gorge regions newest outdoor adventure! Colorado Zip Line Tours at the Royal Gorge! we have 20 zip lines through out two courses, spanning over a mile of exhilarating adventure with over a half mile of beautiful, informative & scenic hikes. Royal Gorge Rafting, Zip Line Tours & the White Water Bar & Grill ~ One Location, 100% Fun!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must do when in Canon City!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

We were looking for something to do with family. The zip line was mentioned so we decided to give it a shot. A total blast and highly recommend it! Our guides, Katie and Big Mike were extremely nice and very out going. Once again the zip line is a must do and a great way to spend some time outside with some great views.

1 Thank kevin197614
ColoradoJames, Owner at Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Kevin, Your review is much appreciated! We cant respond to every review we get as there are so many sites to follow but, we always appreciate the time people take to give us feed back as to how we are doing.

Thank you for your time in reviewing us at Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours | Royal Gorge Resort

Pueblo West, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Christmas Eve zipping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Our guides, Bama and Chainshaw,were very fun! Our group aged from 18yr-82yrs, they were patient when they needed to be, encouraging yet able to make it challenging and exciting.
A great memory for our family. Thank you

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kim D D
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanksgiving weekend Adventure tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

We own the Max Muscle Sports Nutrition store in Colorado Springs love to go one local outdoor adventures whenever possible. Over Thanksgiving Sam and I escaped for the day and had an absolutely amazing time with Bama and Chainsaw out on the Adventure Course. We will most certainly be back!

Jackie and Sam~

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jackie C
Erie, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fantastic First Zip Lining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

My fiance and I were a little nervous about zip lining for the first time, but Bama and Chainsaw made the experience a combination of fun and nerve-racking (in a good way). We went on the Extreme course which was a blast. Be sure to get your ab workouts in because you can definitely feel lit after the first few lines with your knees up. We had such a good time with the other couples in our group that we had a drink with them afterwards at the on-site restaurant.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank LuckySansei
Canon City, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Perfect Way to "Zip" in the New Year!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

This was one of the best guided tours I have ever been on. I was so scared when I was given this zip line tour as a gift for Christmas but after today I would consider going zip lining anywhere it was offered! My boyfriend and I went on a little day-date to the Royal Gorge zip line tour and had been signed up for the Extreme version. TOTALLY. WORTH IT. The classic version I hear is good for a beginner's course but even though I have never gone before in my life, I would absolutely suggest just going for it and taking the extreme tour. Definitely the way to go. Our guides for the day were amazing as well! Their jokes and humor really eased the worry I built up before today. Chainsaw and Bama were the best guides the entire trip, really laid back and fun to be around. I could go on and on but needless to say, I suggest first-timers to sign up for the extreme tour and recommend you pick your own tour guides; ask for Bama and Chainsaw. You will NOT be disappointed! :) :) Thanks to all at the Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours!

Visited December 2012