“Thanksgiving weekend Adventure tour!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$149.00*
and up
Bighorn Sheep Canyon Rafting and Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready to take to the skies with the Royal Gorge regions newest outdoor adventure! Colorado Zip Line Tours at the Royal Gorge! we have 20 zip lines through out two courses, spanning over a mile of exhilarating adventure with over a half mile of beautiful, informative & scenic hikes. Royal Gorge Rafting, Zip Line Tours & the White Water Bar & Grill ~ One Location, 100% Fun!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanksgiving weekend Adventure tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

We own the Max Muscle Sports Nutrition store in Colorado Springs love to go one local outdoor adventures whenever possible. Over Thanksgiving Sam and I escaped for the day and had an absolutely amazing time with Bama and Chainsaw out on the Adventure Course. We will most certainly be back!

Jackie and Sam~

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jackie C

Erie, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fantastic First Zip Lining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

My fiance and I were a little nervous about zip lining for the first time, but Bama and Chainsaw made the experience a combination of fun and nerve-racking (in a good way). We went on the Extreme course which was a blast. Be sure to get your ab workouts in because you can definitely feel lit after the first few lines with your knees up. We had such a good time with the other couples in our group that we had a drink with them afterwards at the on-site restaurant.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank LuckySansei
Canon City, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Perfect Way to "Zip" in the New Year!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

This was one of the best guided tours I have ever been on. I was so scared when I was given this zip line tour as a gift for Christmas but after today I would consider going zip lining anywhere it was offered! My boyfriend and I went on a little day-date to the Royal Gorge zip line tour and had been signed up for the Extreme version. TOTALLY. WORTH IT. The classic version I hear is good for a beginner's course but even though I have never gone before in my life, I would absolutely suggest just going for it and taking the extreme tour. Definitely the way to go. Our guides for the day were amazing as well! Their jokes and humor really eased the worry I built up before today. Chainsaw and Bama were the best guides the entire trip, really laid back and fun to be around. I could go on and on but needless to say, I suggest first-timers to sign up for the extreme tour and recommend you pick your own tour guides; ask for Bama and Chainsaw. You will NOT be disappointed! :) :) Thanks to all at the Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Sally E
Olathe, Kansas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“WHAT AN EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Only ziplined once with Girl Scouts. Did the EXTREME which is definitely the way to go!!!!! My daughter and I had a BLAST.. They are serious about safety, fun and entertaining. What a great group!!! Definitely worth the money.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Angela B
“Freakin Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

The guides Bama and chainsaw were amazing and defiantly made the experience through the roof. I had my girlfriend with me, chainsaw and Bama made the atmosphere very friendly for her. Well worth the experience. We'll be visiting again. Make sure to do the extreme course, way funner.( I know it's not correct English) Thanks guys for truly an unforgettable experience.

1 Thank Drama44
ColoradoJames, Manager at Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thanks for your review! We'd like to think its more funner yet the other course (Classic) is funner too...... We thought that might be an appropriate response. If you find the time drop us a review on Google + as well! Cheers... The Royal Gorge Resort Team!