“Bachlorette Tea”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I had my Bachlorette Tea at The Queen Anne Tea Room and I couldn't imagine a more perfect place to celebrate my upcoming wedding. Linda and her husband spoiled me and my 7 guests with a four course meal and every flavor of tea under the sun. We enjoyed our beautiful, elegant atmosphere with perfect mood-setting music and outstanding service. If you are looking for an out of this world and very unique way to celebrate your special occasion or holiday, you can't go wrong with The Queen Anne Tea Room in Canon City, Colorado.
THANKS QATR!
Brittany

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I've been to many tea rooms all over the US, and this one is a true treasure. The owners were on site, and an amazing couple with a great story of how the Queen Ann Tea Room started - a story of faith and trust. This is more than just a tea room - its an inspiration. The staff is kind, considerate, quick, and courteous. The scones were by far the best I've ever tasted!! Don't make a trip to Pikes Peak region without visiting the Queen Ann Tea Room.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Absolutely fantastic. Good food, good fellowship. A treasure to find. The atmosphere was very nice, lots of history, and the owners were just a real pleasure and joy to visit with. Definitely people of good character. We look forward to going back...soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

The food, the service, the atmosphere all 5-Star. What a great time. Al and Linda are gracious hosts and definately enjoy what they are doing. I will recommend The Queen Anne to everyone. I know they will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Whenever I want to celebrate a special occasion, I think of the Queen Anne. The food and dining experience is always top notch. You can never go wrong if you are looking for the best place in Canon City to visit for fine dining.

Terry and Shirley Squier