“Great Staff and Service”

Whitewater Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Canon City
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Ty and his staff at the Whitewater Bar and Grill made sure that we had everything we needed - were fast and attentive and Grandma makes a mean green chii sauce!

2  Thank utall55

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Food was delicious and staff friendly and caring. Had some awesome live music. Had several meals there over the weekend, and everything was perfect each time.

2  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Margaritas are strong- watch out if you weren't expecting it! Good draft beers served in mason jars, great burger. Awesome environment to chill after rafting. They have sand volleyball, multiple TVs, indoor/outdoor seating, shade and sunshine. Loved it here!

1  Thank Kelly A
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Ate here after ziplining - somewhat captive audience but the food did not disappoint! Had no Chardonnay was a downside (I am not big beer fan) but the sandwiches were huge. I had the steak wrap and salad, others had the BBQ sandwich I am told it was a little spicy but great. They serve curly fries and loved the fried pickle appetizer!

2  Thank Kruiz90
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I am pretty sure I gained 10 lbs in the four days I was in Cañon City and it was all because of the Whitewater Bar and Grill. So technically I should give these guys a low review for making me fat, but with service and food this good it was hard not to eat here. We brought some food to cook at the lodge but when it came time to eat one person or another would always say we should eat at the bar and it was hard for the rest of us to argue against it. Once it was time to leave the fridge was still well stocked, so whoever stayed after us you are welcome, hope you cooked out one night before trying the Bar and Grill.

1  Thank Justin M