“A disappoinment”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2010

We have eaten there before on special occasions because it is expensive. The last time we were there my wife had the duck. The skin was not crispy at all. I had the tournado which is supposed to be a steak from the tenderloin. What they served me was a faux tournado xrved from a rib steak. The service was so poor that we had to pur our own champagne. No more for us.

3  Thank Globetrotter33608

Reviewed September 12, 2010

We have been fortunate enough to visit this amazing restaurant twice and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience both times. The food was fantastic, the atmosphere like nothing else in Canon City, and the service was amazing.

Reviewed September 6, 2010

Our table was booked for 8.30 and we were greeted upon arrival and then left standing in the reception area for 20 minutes. Once at our table we were given a glass of water each and left for another 20 minutes. We had to ask for our order to be taken. Fortunately we speak French so knew what we wanted from looking at the blackboard so didn’t need to see a menu which could have taken another 20 minutes. Then the meal came quickly and it was delicious, but the lack of interest in us as customers left a bad taste in our mouths.

Reviewed August 17, 2010

A little pricey but very satisfying. I wish this restaurant was in Houston Tx.

Reviewed July 23, 2010

My husband and I visited Le Petit Chablis based on reviews I read on tripadvisor. Let me tell you they were spot on! This quaint little place is an unexpected delight. The atmosphere is warm, the staff is very, very friendly and accommodating, the food is divine! We live in Houston and have dozens of fabulous fine dining in our back yard - I would put this food up against most any of them. Do yourself a favor and don't miss this little gem!

Been to Le Petit Chablis? Share your experiences!