“Great for the family but I was solo! Thanks Kurt”

Performance Tours Rafting
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great time with Kurt. Awesome guide in every way. Safety was his upmost concern for the group and very informative about the area with the geography and history lessons. Thank you James also for the great drive. Btw the photos offered buy the tour are well worth the pics. Very professional all around. Five star all the way!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"guide"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've rafted at several other companies over the years and performance is the best! The royal gorge trip was incredible, our guide, Billy. Was obviously very experienced and was a really cool guide to raft with. The just seem really genuine, and were extremely safe while still being hilarious and fun. I was very comfortable through the whole process. I will raft with them again! Thanks to everyone here who makes it a flawless operation!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The half day Royal Gorge trip was great! Our guide was Kurt who was very knowledgeable and a lot of fun. We highly recommend!

Reviewed September 4, 2017

My friend and I took the 1/2 day tour at Royal Gorge because it was a bucket list item for me... but I have to go back and bring my family with me next time!!! Billy was our guide and he clearly had great experience understanding the river and I felt really safe with him as our navigator and guide. This was a really awesome experience and I highly recommend this outfitter! Do NOT use your GPS to find the location, and arrive early.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Great fun! River water was low but Useless Steve made the time pass with a few interesting tales and great humor. Would highly recommend this company. I felt very safe but not to a point of not enjoying the rapids! Only kids with excellent listening skills and love possible challenges should go.