“Precisely clean and well managed”

Quality Inn Burlington
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

The only reason that I don't this list as a five is this is not a brand-new facility. However, it is wonderfully managed. The staff is very friendly and efficient, swimming pool is pristine in it's cleanliness; towels in the laundry room are exacting even in how they are folded and it is set up like a military base. No effort is spared you getting the best for its' guests. I know this sounds over the top, but I've been on the road for almost 4 weeks every night a different hotel and I really appreciate a good value for my money.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank powderpf

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Nice clean hotel just not the best or the worst Comfort Inn we have stayed at. We stopped for the night on the way to the mountains. The hotel is very clean with friendly staff. Nice but only stairs to the second floor not a problem for us but could be for others.

The free breakfast is just that free so did not expect much so was not disappointed but they could use some help in this area.

Over all would and will stay at this hotel again in the future.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Wanted to make sure we got thru Denver and this motel was well worth the wait. We were a little tired from long day on road and inquired about places providing delivery. Staff recommended a Mexican restaurant but it offered no delivery. They then said it would be no problem - they would go pick up for us!! That's service. Room was nice quiet and clean. Good place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JJM1
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We we driving home from Colorado, and had booked a room at the Quality Inn in Denver along the highway, when we showed up, it was SCAREY!!! So I cancelled the reservation, and was online as we were driving towards Burlington. Co trying to find a room for 3 tired people. I called this hotel, they had a room for me, the front desk lady was awesome, we were tired and showed up late...she got us checked in, quick! The room was VERY nice! The breakfast was nice, typical, and much appreciated. The lady running the food areas was ON IT! Nothing ran out, and it was clean! We only spent the night there and left first thing in the a.m., but we did see they had a nice big indoor pool too!

Room Tip: The only complaint I have was that the A/C unit was SO LOUD when it kept kicking OFF and ON ALL NIGH...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lid535535
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We chose this property because it had 2 queen beds in one room. It was a little pricey, but the room was large and comfortable and the breakfast was worth it. The room and bathroom were both clean. TV was very large, and easy to see. Room had a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. We stayed on the first floor, pretty close to the lobby, and didn't hear anything after 10 pm. Room was quite. Check-in and check-out were both quick. Would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RJones12
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is your typical motel, but I think it was cleaner and very quiet. There is no elevator. It is only two floors so its not a problem unless you have trouble climbing stairs. They offer a free breakfast, but it was terrible. I cannot stomach fake eggs! The location is nice, walking distance to resurants.

Room Tip: I am not sure, I think they are all the same, if you have trouble climbing stairs ask for the first...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank whopper-t
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed here one night on a cross country trip. I could find little wrong with this place. The rooms are spacious and have refrigerators and microwaves. My room was quiet and spotless. I did not experience any water pressure problems; in fact I experienced no problems at all.

Breakfast was nicer than most in this class, and it was served early (5AM) so you could get an early start.

Staff were pleasant, but the lady that checked us in on a Saturday seemed to be a bit inexperienced, but she was helpful just the same.

If my travels take me here again I will stay here.

Room Tip: You should know that there is no elevator at this hotel, so if you cannot manage a flight of stairs...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple