Americas Best Value Inn Burlington
Burlington Inn(Burlington)
Sloan's Motel(Burlington)
Comfort Inn(Goodland)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 17, 2010

My brother, his wife, hubby and me stayed here in two separate rooms. Brother paid extra for his room for the King size suite. Mistake! Air conditioner didn't work, brother had to work on the toilet to get it to work. Don't believe the sheets had been changed.... Remote for the TV was finally found under the bed. My sister in law is not one to complain to the front desk but felt this was too much not to say anything. the response she recieved was...... silence.. not i'm sorry or anything. How sad this was for my brother and his wife. The was their annv. night. They paid over 100.00 for this room. This hotel is way over priced. The lobby was hot as were the halls. The air in the rooms are off until you turn it on. I would say the owner is so tight with his money he doesn't care if you are happy or night. He knows most of the people are there once and never again. I will NEVER BE BACK.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
ABVI_Burlington-CO, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2011

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Many of our units have been either upgraded or changed, so please visit us again when you are driving through Burlington, Colorado. Thank you.

Reviewed June 12, 2010

Found several hairs from the previous occupant of my bed. Manager refused to make a refund. I stayed elsewhere. Corporate headquarters also refused to make a refund. Bottom line: this motel chain was recently rated as worst in the country by Consumer Reports. They have earned this distinction. Stay elsewhere.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We have gone through major changes in our cleaning crew and front desk staffing. I believe you have contacted us separately and was given a coupon for a future stay. Please think of us when you're driving through Burlington, and don't forget to bring your coupon with you. Thank you.

Reviewed May 29, 2010

When I checked in I asked for a room with a good internet connection. I did not stay in the room. I returned later needing to work and found no connection with two different computers. I needed to work so asked for a refund and was treted extremely rudely. When I continued to ask for my money back, showing both that the room had not been used an that neither computer could connect, the owner/attendant called the police on me. I spent more money at another hotel.

Avoid this one.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for your experience at our property. I believe you have contacted us separately and was offered a voucher for a future stay. Please visit us again and enjoy our upgraded internet connectivity.

Reviewed March 10, 2010

We needed an inexpensive place to stay short notice and this was one of the cheapest there was at $54.44 including tax. The hotel was cleanly and the free breakfast was decent, don't expect anything special and nothing hot. The towels in our room were stained and holey. The bedding was scratchy and thin, walls were also thin. The showerhead is a little over 5 ft tall. My 6ft boyfriend was not thrilled to take a shower...but it was an inexpensive place to stay and at least it was clean.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. Since your visit, we have changed and upgraded many of our amenities. We hope you will consider us when you're travelling through Bulrington!

Reviewed July 19, 2009

We stayed here for my daughters softball tournament in july of 2009. It was all we could find at a decent price. The first morning after my wife noticed little red bumps all over her body. We thought they might have been from being outside with all the bugs. The next morning she woke up with even more all over her body, even under clothing. We counted over 60 bites. We contacted the front desk and her words were,"We have never had them in that room. " Later she claimed they must be immune to the chemicals they are using to kill them off. She gave us another room(not upgraded either) and told us to shake all of our clothes off, we'll see them fall off. They even brought the portable bed for us from that room and I found another bug on it. She said the sprayed alcohol on it and that lkills them. We left the next day with no apology and we still got charged full price.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the trouble you experienced during your stay, and I believe you have contacted us separately after your departure and was surely offered a full refund. There is no excuse in any discomfort our guests experience at our property and we have taken necessary precautions to prevent future incidents. I hope you will think of us again when you're driving through Burlington, Colorado.