See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 17, 2018

This is a clean, decent, quiet sort of place. Nothing exciting, but that's a good thing! The bed was great, A/C ran ice cold, the water was hot, WiFi was good, breakfast was mediocre, and we were overall very pleased with our choice of hotel. It's not dirty or sleazy, the staff was friendly, and we felt safe and comfortable—all for the price of $55.10!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Travel-Burlington, Owner at Burlington Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Thank you for staying with us and taking your time to review us. I am glad you enjoyed staying with us. Have a great trip and see you again if you're in the area!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Room was no frills, but had a flat screen tv. None of the furnishings seemed worn or aged. Everything in the room was good. I even checked closely, but the worst thing I could find was a cigarette burn in the shower curtain. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Travel-Burlington, Owner at Burlington Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Thank you for your time reviewing us on here. I am glad you enjoyed staying with us. Have a wonderful and safe trip!

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

I found Burlington Inn after I gave up om two expensive ones. I was lucky to find it as the other inns did not mention cheaper yet good Inns. Mr. Taehyon the owner was available that late in the night and very kindly gave me a room and it was perfect and at a cheap rate. Very simple and healthy breakfast, nestled in a beautiful neighborhood with many restaurants. After many hours on my way I realized I had much money and travel documents and pouch in a drawer in the room. The gentleman mailed it back within a week. It was just a miracle for me. Everything is a blessing at the Inn. My most humble thanks to Mrs and Mr. Taehyon.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Travel-Burlington, Owner at Burlington Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay! Have a great day and thank you again!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We needed a room for about 12 hours. We needed beds and a shower. This place isn't fancy, but it fit the bill.

The man at the front desk was pleasant and efficient. The hotel is right off the highway. There's a restaurant just across the parking lot, within walking distance.

It wasn't fancy, but for the price it is exactly what you'd expect. The room did have a mini fridge and microwave.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Travel-Burlington, Manager at Burlington Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you for your great review and for staying with us. Have a safe trip and see you again if you're traveling through Burlington!

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Last hotel with availability at midnight. This hotel was a huge suprise. Looks from the outside were deceiving. The room was clean and sufficient for an over night stay. The price was also a highlight.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Travel-Burlington, Owner at Burlington Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Hello, Thank you for staying with us and leaving us a great feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Have a safe trip and see you again when you travel through Burlington!