See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

I found Burlington Inn after I gave up om two expensive ones. I was lucky to find it as the other inns did not mention cheaper yet good Inns. Mr. Taehyon the owner was available that late in the night and very kindly gave me a room and it was perfect and at a cheap rate. Very simple and healthy breakfast, nestled in a beautiful neighborhood with many restaurants. After many hours on my way I realized I had much money and travel documents and pouch in a drawer in the room. The gentleman mailed it back within a week. It was just a miracle for me. Everything is a blessing at the Inn. My most humble thanks to Mrs and Mr. Taehyon.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Travel-Burlington, Owner at Burlington Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay! Have a great day and thank you again!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We needed a room for about 12 hours. We needed beds and a shower. This place isn't fancy, but it fit the bill.

The man at the front desk was pleasant and efficient. The hotel is right off the highway. There's a restaurant just across the parking lot, within walking distance.

It wasn't fancy, but for the price it is exactly what you'd expect. The room did have a mini fridge and microwave.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Travel-Burlington, Manager at Burlington Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you for your great review and for staying with us. Have a safe trip and see you again if you're traveling through Burlington!

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Last hotel with availability at midnight. This hotel was a huge suprise. Looks from the outside were deceiving. The room was clean and sufficient for an over night stay. The price was also a highlight.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Travel-Burlington, Owner at Burlington Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Hello, Thank you for staying with us and leaving us a great feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Have a safe trip and see you again when you travel through Burlington!

Reviewed June 11, 2018

The hotel is very easy to find and located in an extremely convenient location, right next to everything you would need. The hotel staff was very kind and accommodated our every need. Got a great price on the room, it was clean and everything inside worked. Couldn't ask for more on a long road trip through the country!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Travel-Burlington, Owner at Burlington Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thank you so much for taking your time and leaving us a great review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Have a great trip!

Reviewed June 10, 2018

I have stayed at this Location several times.. I Travel extensively and stay at Motels OFTEN ., ., This little place is NO PROBLEM ..Clean, Comfortable, Free Wi-Fi, Free Continental Breakfast,.. The place is Homey and the rooms are Cozy and good with all features :-) .. .I Highly Recommend :-)

Room Tip: Clean, Cozy, Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Great Location :-)
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Travel-Burlington, Owner at Burlington Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thank you so much taking your time and leaving us a great review. I hope you have a wonderful trip and see you again when you travel to Burlington!