See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Great place to crash for the night. Has wifi and breakfast. For $60 it beat camping. The room was clean, bathroom was clean, the guy at the front desk was very friendly, no complaints except in the hall it smelled like cigarette smoke, not in the room though.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Travel-Burlington, Manager at Burlington Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving us a great feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will personally evaluate the hallway you mentioned so our property smells fresh in common areas. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

Arrived late at night, without any real expectations. The worker who greeted us at the desk was very friendly and helpful (especially for 1:30am) and we had no trouble getting accommodated. The room was clean and ready for our stay, and we found the experience restful and enjoyable. Would stay again!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Travel-Burlington, General Manager at Burlington Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2016

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving us a kind review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please think of us when you are traveling to Burlington so we can again serve your lodging needs. Have a great day!

Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

The front desk clerk was very nice and helpful.gave me a great discount and even went our the way too give me directions to a great steak dinner .truly a hidden gem .clean rooms.free hard-boiled eggs . a wake up call and fast wi Fi . If I ever stay in Burlington again I'm staying here thanks

Trip type: Traveled solo
Travel-Burlington, Manager at Burlington Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

Thank you for your review and I am glad to hear that you had a nice stay. Have a wonderful day and I hope to have another opportunity to serve your lodging needs in near future!

Reviewed July 30, 2016

hotel was close to highway and walking distance to supper. staff was very friendly and helpful. room was nice and clean. shower needed some work. bed was comfortable and breakfast was just what we needed to start the day.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Travel-Burlington, General Manager at Burlington Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2016

Thank you for your review for and for staying with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I hope you will think of us when you are traveling in Burlington again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed July 23, 2016

rooms were nice the hotel was well taken care of. The hotel is older, but it is in great shape. The staff keeps the rooms very clean. the person at the front desk was very nice. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Travel-Burlington, General Manager at Burlington Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2016

Thank you so much for takin your time to share your experience. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will think of us again when you're traveling through Burlington Colorado. Have a wonderful day!