“Great coffee shop just off I-70 near Colorado-Kansas border!”
Review of The Main Cup

The Main Cup
Description: We are purveyors of finely roasted coffee and espresso specializing in hand crafted latte's and cappuccino's. We also offer frappe's, smoothies, Italian Soda's, freshly brewed iced tea, chiller's, chai tea and a wide variety of frozen drinks.
Reviewed October 29, 2011

This is a delightful coffee shop! If you're traveling along I-70 near the Kansas-Colorado state line, plan to stop here. It's located on the north end of Main (14th) Street in Burlington. I make it a point to drink coffee here every time I'm in town.

Date of visit: October 2011