“Subway is great for lunch”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #23 of 52 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Reviewed July 23, 2018

It's the American way to know what fast food restaurants sell and the quality of each of the franchises. And so we stopped at Subway for a big sandwich to split. It was as good as we hoped, maybe better.Also I noted the local prison employees were also at the Subway, smartly dressed in camo with boots, and untucked tunics. Seemed like a nice group of men and women, but not nice enough that I wanted to spend more time with them at work.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

The food is standard Subway fare but the staff made this store special. They were very accommodating with my requests and allowed me to use the business phone to contact my wife because my carrier didn't offer service in the area.

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

I rated it very good because the food was good.
2 people working and no customers. Lots of playing and laughter but they really should have been wiping tables and sweeping the floor.
Subway usually has good food but it would be nice to eat in a clean space.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Grabbed some sandwiches for the family that we enjoyed while Jeep exploring 4 Mile Trail. Fast, friendly service. Same menu as everywhere else except the sweet tea was green tea sweetened with honey- DELISH!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Very attentive staff making great sandwiches. Plenty of inside seating. Good selection of breads and sandwiches.

Date of visit: June 2018