“A whole lot more than ziplining!”

Browns Canyon Adventure Park
Book In Advance
More Info
$62.00*
and up
All Access Adventure Park Pass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience 4 Courses – 66 Elements – Big Drop Swing – Vertical Limit Challenge using a combination of the latest challenge course technology to offer varying, age appropriate levels of difficulty. High ropes, wooden bridges, wobbly planks, jumps, swings, zip lines and more. Located in beautiful Buena Vista, CO!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were the "First Family" (i.e., paying customers) to go through the course on Thursday, June 20th. It was fun and challenging, and I thought the package offered a lot more than simple ziplining.

I felt safe the entire time due to the harness and various belay systems used throughout the course. This gave me a sense of security and adventure to try difficult elements without the fear of falling to my death! I thought some elements in the course were difficult and required significant leg, core, and/or upper body strength to complete. Fortunately, the "play pen" area is designed for participants to tackle whatever elements they want to try, which means you can find something that is fun and challenging while being able to skip certain things if you think they are too difficult. Worst case, you can always sit back in your harness and pull yourself over to a platform if something is too hard to complete.

I really enjoyed the "Leap of Faith" element where one or two people stand on a small platform and leap out to grab a trapeze that overlooks the Arkansas River. It was a little scary but fun at the same time!

I did get a couple splinters and bruises due to the physical nature of the obstacles, but I had a great time on the course! I found the facility and staff to be excellent, and I highly recommend Browns Canyon Adventure Park for a fun and challenging activity while in the Buena Vista, Colorado area!