“Rude waitstaff, terrible service... can't comment on the food.”
Review of Branding Iron

Branding Iron
Ranked #22 of 41 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: American
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Rude waitstaff, terrible service... can't comment on the food.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We waited 15 minutes just to place our drink order, and were delivered the wrong beers. Another 20 minutes before the waitress came back so we could report the error, and we were told she'd check on it, and then she was gone for another 20 minutes. When our server returned (we never did get the beers replaced), we were gruffly asked "are you guys eating or what?" (Did I mention that we didn't even get menus to order food yet??) An hour in, and we left to go have dinner elsewhere.

On the upside, the restaurant is attractive and cozy on the inside. I would have liked to have a good experience here!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank ColoradoM0m

Buena Vista, Colorado
“Just The Burgers.”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The only worth while item is the burger. Choose three tasty additions. Every other item is clearly off the truck,frozen and heated.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Dr N
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Horrible service!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I ate here on 1/6/13 as my hotel recommended this place. My first clue this wouldn't be an ideal dining experience is when the waitress ignored me and took the order of a larger party sitting a couple of tables away. I waited and w as ited and finally cslled to her. When I jokingly stated I thought she forgot me, I was in for waitress revenge.
She not only turned the tv sound off as I was watching it. When I asked what happened to the sound, she stated she had no idea and walked off.
She was very careful to avoid me, but the other table received average service.
I would not eat here again.
I am almost tempted to leave and come back in five minutes to hear the tv sound back on. : )

1 Thank coloradoklm
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Processed food”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Tasted like frozen food and not real wings it was like chicken scraps really nasty don't recommend also it was not very busy and didn't Receive the attention we should of deserved. My wife ordered ribs chewy and tasted as off they were microwaved.

1 Thank mikeridlin
Leadville, CO
“Great restaurant and love the shop”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stopped here originally for the little antique store and decided to have breakfast while I was there. Im glad I did...The breakfast was awedome and very reasonably priced. I have been back several times for breakfast and lunch and of course shopping. The dinner menu looks great but i havent tried it. Everyone is very friendly and I just love this place.

• Visited September 2012