Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $91.98
from $141.26
from $104.03
More Info
All reviews the river rafting trip half day trip sleeping bags these guys great rafting overnight trip making sure his knowledge class rapids wet suits top notch molly canyon company guide blast
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2019

My adult son and I had a fantastic half-day ducky trip through Brown's Canyon, led by Malcom and Spencer. Our group included a raft guided by Monica and several other ducky clients, so our group was comfortably large without being too big to manage. Monica did a great job on our river safety briefing on the way to the put-in, while Malcom and Spencer continued with a ducky safety briefing at the water's edge.

Once in the water, the fun really began! The first part of the trip was an easy float, which gave us all time to get used to maneuvering our ducky kayaks. Then as we approached each rapid along the way, our guides would advise us on the best way to enter and navigate this section of river. We all gained more and more confidence with each rapid we navigated successfully and there was lots of whooping and hollering with excitement at the end of each new rapids section.

The ride back to base was made all the more pleasurable by Malcom's descriptions of the natural and geologic history of the area we were driving through. And naturally, all the guides gave good recommendations on places to grab a bite to eat in Buena Vista, making for a delicious and relaxing end to a fantastic day of adventure.

I have been rafting several times in Colorado, including rafting Brown's Canyon before, but I have fallen in love with the ducky kayak experience I had with Brown's Canyon Whitewater Rafting! (I'm pretty sure my friends can now all recite my stories from this trip, as I have already told them so many times!) I will be back next year for certain, and the year after that, and the year after that . . .

Thank you again to Spencer and Malcom for such a great Arkansas River/Brown's Canyon experience!

Reviewed August 20, 2019

Did a family rafting trip with the grandkids. Had a great time. The guide Moose was great with the kids and knowledgeable about the river and surrounding towns. I would definitely use them again for category 3-4 river run.

Reviewed August 20, 2019

Had a blast the rafting guides were awesome funny and super knowledgeable this place is great and rocks

Reviewed August 19, 2019

Browns rafting is a well-run outfit top to bottom. From easy of the reservation to the knowledgable river guides this place couldn't get much better. The river provided amazing views and some super sick rapids! Two thumbs up!

Reviewed August 19, 2019

We had a wonderful trip with Brown’s Canyon Rafting. Monica was terrific. She may not have been the “best” rafting guide, but she certainly was the “best looking” guide on the river that day! Monica led us through some very technical sections of Numbers and let us know when we were doing well and when we needed to step up our game. Lunch was delicious. Fresh veggie wraps, some delicious pineapple, and those Milano cookies for dessert really hit the spot. Will definitely recommend Brown’s Canyon Rafting to families and friends. Thanks Monica!