“greasy!”
Review of Pizza Works Inc.

Pizza Works Inc.
Ranked #24 of 41 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: New York style pizza in the heart of the Rockies! Handmade dough and home made sauce with fresh toppings cut in prepared in house. We also have a variety of appetizers, desert, and salad. We offer dine-in, carryout, and delivery.
Pueblo, Colorado, United States
“greasy!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The pizza was very greasy and had little flavor. We took two bites of the pizza and let them know we did not like it. They would not refund us for the cost of the pizza, only for half of it. And we still had to pay for our drinks. Even the cheeses bread was greasy, never saw greasy cheese bread before. Staff was not friendly or welcoming.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank 211Randy

Nathrop, Colorado
“Hate to write a bad review”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

I had a coupon so my choices were very limited, but the pizza I had was extremely greasy and pretty tasteless. But it is a small town with no other pizza joints in town.

Visited May 2013
Minnesota
“Nothing was even close to good!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stopped by after a rafting trip with Kodi Rafting. We ordered our pizza's and took a seat. My wife also ordered a beer. After 15 minutes waiting for beer I asked the snotty younf lady behind the counter how much longer to wait for the beer, she replied "Ill get it when I have time". After another 10 minute wait she finally brought it out. That wait was short compared to the 1 hour and 15 minutes for the pizza's to come out. And trust me, it was NOT worth the wait. I have never had a crust so hard in my life. it wasnt crispy, it was HARD as a rock. The vegtables on the pizza were dry , the meat was obviously pre-packaged. As far as cheese or sauce, it is hard to tell since there wasnt enough to taste or even see. The employees were rude or just not caring. Youd guess the owner, being from Wisconsin, would know what cheese is and put plenty on his pizza's but I guess not. Maybe Im spoiled in the pizza department since I grew up within a few miles of the best pizza places, Jakes Stadium Pizza in Mankato , MN (according to Sports Illustrated in their training camp issue voted it the best) and Paglias. If you have never eaten at either of these places you are missing out. As far as Pizza Works.....their pizza doesnt work nor do the employees!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank travelinfool5150
usa
“Mediocre at best”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Food quality: mediocre. Crust fresh but still not that great. Meat was definitely processed prepackaged and without much taste

Service was funny. Kind of rude but they were crankin busy. Seemed really stressed. Not friendly.

Only 2 beers on tap

Only eat here if nothing else is open.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank dbdurango
“The Real Deal”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Had lunch here prior to rafting and found a great pizza place in the mountains. The crust was New York Style with some crunch and great taste. Quick and friendly service made for a nice lunch!

Visited July 2013