Best Western Vista Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Pinon Court Cabins(Buena Vista)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Palace Hotel(Salida)
Poncha Lodge(Poncha Springs)
View Hotel
Rocky Mountain Lodge(Poncha Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsgift shopbreakfast roombest westernsno elevatornice hotelcomfortable bedshot breakfastplace to stayin townpool and hot tubbreakfast was excellentwafflesfree breakfastcoffee barsmall towndefinitely stay here againstayed two nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stayed here one night before a rafting trip down Brown's Canyon (with The Adventure Company--highly recommend them!!). This was a clean room with comfortable beds, just what we needed. My family said breakfast was good and well tended. Our boys had fun in the pool with some other kids. Hot tub was a little too hot, but still relaxing for a short time. If you travel through Salida, and you like great pizza, you have to stop at Moonlight Pizza. It's delicious & so is their homemade rootbeer & vanilla cream soda. We will stay here again the next time we're in the area.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank myboys03
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great place to stay in Buena Vista. Clean rooms and terrific beds. Rooms are very quiet. Fantastic pool and hot tub room. Giant outdoor chess/checkers is fun. Breakfast as advertised with staff constantly cleaning and replenishing food. Strongly recommend. Don't miss Eddyline Restaurant while in town.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Clean and comfortable, great staff. Good location for staging local adventures such as mountain biking, river rafting, zip lines etc.
Breakfast leaves a lot to be desired. Visit a local diner instead!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank HPSGene
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Clean, comfortable motel with nicely appointed rooms and excellent amenities. The free breakfast buffet had a diverse selection and was well attended. The indoor pool and spa was a great extra and very clean. Price was a little high, but still a good value.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brett H
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Motel was satisfactory but over-priced for the quality of the facility. There are other accommodations in the area that are just as nice but more value priced. If I was visiting the area again, I would stay at a vacation rental or another motel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Dennis B
BrentJewellGM, General Manager at Best Western Vista Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Greetings DennisB, On behalf of the very dedicated staff here at the Best Western Vista Inn I would like to thank you for your review. Of course, myself, my staff, my ownership group and many other of my guests disagree with your review. I know that our hotel and accomadations are much better than your score of "satisfactory". Regarding your comment on pricing, well you came to our area during a "premium" time hence our rates and pricing. And at the end of the day, well, "everyone has a choice" as to where you stay for the night. Myself and my staff take pride in our product. I am sorry that you did not find the same quality that 107 reviewers did.