All reviewsgift shopbreakfast roomno elevatornice hotelhot breakfastcomfortable bedsin townplace to staypool and hot tubnice poolnice breakfastwaffle makerwafflesnext morningcoffee bardefinitely stay here againstayed two nights
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I travel quite a bit and stay in scores of hotels every year. I stayed here for two nights last week and was pleasantly surprised. Buena Vista is a very small town, and to find a clean, quiet, property like this is rare.

Room Tip: No elevator and it is a two story hotel - FYI. Also, one side of the hotel faces the road, but has the more impressive view of the mountains. The other side is a bit quieter, but has a less impressive view of the hills near the river (east).
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Just traveling thru, stopped here for one night. Clean comfortable room, hugh bathroom, all well appointed. Two gentlemen at front desk were extremely friendly and helpful in answering our questions. I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank GAWanderer
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Not a lot to choose from in Buena Vista - this was a very pleasant surprise! Extremely clean, great pillows, convenient, friendly staff. If I ever find my self in this precious little town again, I would definitely stay here again!

1  Thank r121567
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I recently spent one night in Buena Vista for a retreat. I booked from the limited choices there.

I was pleasantly surprised by this motel. The room was updated and pristine. I am bed-bug phobic. I always check the mattress for telltale blood spots. The mattress looked like it was new. The room was very, very clean. The staff was accomodating with a special request.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DenverLisa
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

Went to BV for the first time on business. We reserved a deluxe room but the only extra for the $$ were bathrobes too big to wear. Got up early to use the gym but the sign said it opened at 7 and it was only 6:30 do didn't try to use it. But the next morning when I got there at 7 the gal ahead of me got in at 6:40! the treadmill kept stopping on me for no apparent reason. Room was clean and quiet. Location was good for walking into town. This looked like the best motel option in town and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012