All reviewsgift shopbreakfast roomno elevatornice hotelhot breakfastcomfortable bedsin townplace to staypool and hot tubnice poolnice breakfastwaffle makerwafflesnext morningcoffee bardefinitely stay here againstayed two nights
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Just traveling thru, stopped here for one night. Clean comfortable room, hugh bathroom, all well appointed. Two gentlemen at front desk were extremely friendly and helpful in answering our questions. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GAWanderer
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Not a lot to choose from in Buena Vista - this was a very pleasant surprise! Extremely clean, great pillows, convenient, friendly staff. If I ever find my self in this precious little town again, I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank r121567
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I recently spent one night in Buena Vista for a retreat. I booked from the limited choices there.

I was pleasantly surprised by this motel. The room was updated and pristine. I am bed-bug phobic. I always check the mattress for telltale blood spots. The mattress looked like it was new. The room was very, very clean. The staff was accomodating with a special request.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DenverLisa
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

Went to BV for the first time on business. We reserved a deluxe room but the only extra for the $$ were bathrobes too big to wear. Got up early to use the gym but the sign said it opened at 7 and it was only 6:30 do didn't try to use it. But the next morning when I got there at 7 the gal ahead of me got in at 6:40! the treadmill kept stopping on me for no apparent reason. Room was clean and quiet. Location was good for walking into town. This looked like the best motel option in town and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I've just returned from my second two night stay at the Vista Inn, having also spent two nights there last week.

This is a wonderful hotel. Spotless, well run and meticulously maintained. The owners are obviously very proud of their hotel, and it shows.

In addition to the spacious and comfortable rooms, the hotel offers a hot tub, swimming pool and generous breakfast, all of which we enjoyed. There's also a nice little coffee shop attached for those of us who prefer espresso based coffee to the drip variety offered in the breakfast room. A nice perk.

On the first stay I was given room #226, a very large double Queen room complete with robes, slippers, refrigerator, microwave, huge bathroom with plenty of towels, and gobs of space.

The second stay was spent in room #204, a King room with similar amenities, less space, but just as comfortable.

It's also very quiet...at least in April before the tourists arrive.

Service was friendly and helpful. I'd return in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Executive rooms are more spacious and appear recently refurbished
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple