“Mexican excellent”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Just came from El Paraiso in Buena Vista CO where I had a wonderful margarita on the rocks with a chicken chimachanga. EXCELLENT! Also, enjoyed the chips and salsa. My husband had enchiladas and a tamale which he liked. Glad we chose this cozy restaurant! Order the charro beans.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The food was extremely tasty , and the service was awesome! We will visit this place again and again!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We arrived late at the campground and after setting up the camp and feeding the doggies, it was after closing time at all the restaurants in the area. We saw the door still open at El Paraiso even though the sign said they were closed. I decided to ask if we could get a bite to eat since they closed on a few minutes before. Without hesitation, they happily agreed to serve us. The food was good as usual and the service with a smile helped make the meal very enjoyable.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Very seldom does Trip Advisor let me down but it sure did this time. I know it is rated #17 in Buena Vista but it was the best rated Mexican restaurant. If it is number one I wouldn't want to try #2. Out of the four of us only one thought their dish was even OK and he ordered nachos. It was the most tasteless, bland mexican food I have ever had. It was cheap enough though.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I love this place. my family goes here all the time. The food is great. I really like the people that work there too. they are very friendly. Very authentic food.

Probably the best margarita that I have ever had. So so good.