“What a Great Deal!”

Quincys Steak & Spirits
Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2009

We read other reviews on this Rest. before going and found it to be better than expected.

For under $10 my med-large size steak was tender, juicy and flavorfull.

I don't know how they can sell thier dinners at half price of others, but it's a sweet deal!!

If I could take this place home to my neighborhood, I would. And eat there at least twice a week.

Service was a tad slow occasionally but there was nothing but happy customers that I saw there.

We had one steak cooked a Med-well instead of the "usual" Medium they recommend.
It was still very tasty adn tender. It might have added 5 minutes to the average wait time for it to be cooked special.

They also have this same restuarant in Leadville and Salida -- Come & get it!!

Reviewed December 5, 2008

We were coming back from the Aspen Music Festival and need some food before heading back to the house. Not expecting to find anything open we stumbled upon Quincy's. Upon being seated we were asked if we knew about the menu. We wern't and was advised our choice was fillet mignon period. Excellent steaks with lots of local color (Bar fight with flying ashtrays). But the steaks were worth it! Went back for the Prime Rib and it wasn't as good and the steaks... Worth a stop! Your wont find prices like this anywhere!!

Reviewed September 21, 2008

Went to Quincy's in Buena Vista on 9/20/2008...My wife and I both ordered the prime rib...both of our meals were not good at all....the prime rib was tough and didnt have any flavor... neither one was a real good cut of meat...granted the prices are very reasonable and I can see why if you dont serve top quality meat...The wait staff was very busy therefore the service suffered....It is a very nice atmosphere it was just a shame the prime rib wasnt any good..Maybe it was just a bad night and we got the bad meal....but it was bad enough I would be afraid to try it again....

1  Thank Dutch2001
Reviewed July 13, 2008

We had dinner at Quincy's. It was great. I knew that they only had 1 thing.... Steak. It was fillet mignon night. The steak didn't disappoint. The other thing is that while Steak is the only thing they have, the salad, baked potatoe and bread are all the same. So, there are basically no choices. Just so you know. I thought the food was very tasty, and very cheap.

Reviewed July 11, 2008

i love this place been to the one in b-v 3 times always was excellent i like to order the huge meal so i can have the meat with hoarse radish on there buns the next day oh so tender for lunch i would go out of my way to eat there and the one in leadville rocks to i just wished i lived a 1000 miles closer i give them a 10 for sure