“Exactly what you would expect”

Quincys Steak & Spirits
Ranked #12 of 43 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Quincy's is a basic steak house, that is exactly what it advertises. For a reasonable price you get to pick one of two choices; steak or not steak. None of the locals pick the "not steak" and neither did we. Add a baked potato, basic fixings, and a salad and that's about all there is to it. The steak we had was good, properly cooked and tender. I don't think it was filet mignon, but at that price, I wasn't complaining. Desert was cheesecake, and it was very tasty. Again, nothing fancy available, limited selection, but straight forward and very affordable. One word of warning though, stick to basic drinks. I asked for a mojito and the bartender, who lacked mint, substituted Creme de Menthe - think minty mouthwash! I switched to a house merlot and was much happier

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Really good steaks (I reserve the adjective "great" for places like Bobby Van's in DC) at really good prices. Service is fast, friendly, and attentive. My only complaint is with a martini I ordered...so stick with steak and beer and you won't go wrong.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Only two items on the menu, so make sure your group is easy to please and likes beef! We went on a Saturday and they were serving only Prime Rib and Sirloin. Good steak and very affordable! Service was also great. Not the best I have had and the limited menu makes this an average dinner destination, but I defiantly recommend to steak lovers who appreciate a good value!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Best meal for the money I have had in a very long time. If you are looking anything other than a filet or prime rib you are out of luck. I had a salad, baked potato, filet and a couple of beers for $13.........hard to beat.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Quincy's has very good meals with meat cooked to your preference. Atmosphere is very nice, and price is reasonable. We will go back.