“Ok”

Quincys Steak & Spirits
Ranked #13 of 41 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Ok”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We tried this restaurant based on the reviews. We didn't know they only have 1 menu item Mon. thru Thursday. The filet mignon was ok, the salad and potato were good. I just didn't see the point in having only 1 option for dinner. I would go back on a weekend but not on a weekday. The service was good and the atmosphere was excellent.

Toledo, Ohio
“Excellent meal once again”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We ate at this Quincy's twice while we were in Buena Vista two years ago. During this trip to Colorado, we had a chance to eat at this Quincy's and the one in Leadville. I do have to say that the Buena Vista location is slightly better. The steak was maybe seasoned a bit more, but there were no complaints about either Quincy's. You just can't go wrong eating here!!

Morrison, Colorado
“Great time”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had the top sirloin and my wife the prime rib. We were with a party of 10 great service great price .

Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Popular, good value, but average steakhouse”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

I treated my daughter (a local camp counselor) and her friend to a dinner at their choice of restaurant and they chose Quincy's. The atmosphere was convivial but rather plain for a meat and potatoes joint. The prices were good but we were disappointed we could only buy prime rib and not the filet mignon we really would have preferred. I was warned that the salad would be thrown together (and they were right). So was the baked potato and the presentation of the entree. Buena Vista needs a great broiler restaurant and this one will do for now - but I wish they tried harder to make the food and presentation as special as the people who go there.

Eastchester, New York
“Average burgers.”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The burgers are cheap, and so it was no surprise that the burger was average. Nothing great, nothing terrible. Service was quick. Atmosphere was roughly akin to that of a morgue. A friend of mine once had his cell held 'hostage' by a waiter since he apparently did not tip enough, so I am leery of returning.

Visited June 2013