“Average burgers.”

Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The burgers are cheap, and so it was no surprise that the burger was average. Nothing great, nothing terrible. Service was quick. Atmosphere was roughly akin to that of a morgue. A friend of mine once had his cell held 'hostage' by a waiter since he apparently did not tip enough, so I am leery of returning.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Huge yummy burgers & lot's of fries for a great price! The waitress was friendly and service was fast.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Sunday afternoon sat down and saw 2 items on the menu. Hamburger with FF or salad OR a Grilled Chicken Sandwich with FF or salad. That's it. So we ordered 1 of each. Both were surprisingly delicious. I guess if you are only going to have 2 items to eat, they better be good. Burger was 5.95, Chicken sandwich was 6.95.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Came to Quincy's based off a friends suggestion while on vacation in May. I loved the fact I could go in and only have 2 meals to choose from off the menu, made the choice making less difficult. The limited menu available is really a resourceful idea and keeps the $ value low for us as customers/consumers, where she can save money she has passed it on to us. I have to say the filet I had which was a 12 oz. and the 16 oz. my husband had were some of the best tasting filets we have eaten. The salad and potato were just the filling after that steak :D Where else can you get a fresh beef cut meal that large for under $20? The service when we went was good and the environment was very relaxing.

We will visit Quincy's again on our next trip to BV.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stopped into Quincy's after a long day of house-hunting. The hostess asked us if we were familiar with the way the menu worked at Quincy's? We weren't. She explained they only served one meal ...the meal of the evening was steak, baked potato and salad. We were ok with that ...we were hungry.

You choose the size steak you prefer and the way you want it cooked. We ordered a drink special ...for me it was a raspberry Long Island iced tea. It was very tasty. The food was very good. The salad was fresh (you don't get to choose the dressing, either). It may not have been the best steak I've ever eaten ...but it was very close (I prefer one cooked by my husband on our grill).

The only caveat to Quincy's was the service. We were shown to a booth right away, but it took several minutes before we were actually greeted by a waitress to order drinks. Another several minutes before we received water ...and that was the pattern for the evening with the service.

All in all, a decent experience.