Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $107.42
from $135.63
from $139.97
1,490 results
All reviews fajita lunch milk run rafting trip brown's canyon the river white water rafting brownie great job great trip great guide great rafting class rapids top notch year old son the entire trip beautiful scenery safety
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2020

Amazing trip from the time we picked up the phone to book until afterwards when we followed our guide’s recommendation for hot springs!
The office staff was super friendly and gave us great advice on which trip to book and what to bring. As were the manager and bus driver. We were particularly impressed with the Covid measures they had in place. Everything was super clean, they gave us face masks which we could even wear on the rafts as they were like neck buffs and so they didn’t bother you at all. The windows on the bus stayed open at all times and it was not a challenge to social distance at all.
Our rafting adventure was absolutely amazing and worth every cent! Our guide Mark was perfect in calming and reassuring one of our group members who was a bit more concerned and she had a great time. It was safe, the guide knew exactly what he was doing and did a fabulous job at guiding us down the river. The full day trip was definitely worth it! Sooo beautiful. We absolutely loved the level 4 rapids and the thrill we got from riding those. Another highlight was also the fajita lunch, self made , healthy and warm ! Followed by homemade brownies! Wow!
The whole trip was super smooth with pick- up and transport being fast and short so there was no point where we were wasting time waiting or being cold or uncomfortable.
An absolutely 5 star experience! And to top it all off we got some great local tips for more activities after wards. I really hope we can come back!

Date of experience: June 2020
AdventureCo O, Owner at The Adventure Company, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2020

Thank you Victoria! From our office staff to our drivers and guides, we all take our jobs very serious and strive to provide top notch customer service every day. We are so glad you enjoyed your trip with Mark, and our yummy Ultimate Feast Hot lunch! And thank you also for mentioning our COVID measures- we are doing everything we can to help our guests have fun and enjoy themselves while still doing our part to stop the spread.

Reviewed June 25, 2020

Today was our third year to go rafting with The Adventure Company (TAC). We started out with them when my boys were 7 and 8 Years old on the upper Colorado. Then we did Browns Canyon 1/2 day last year. Today we did Browns Canyon full day. Our guide was Alex Wilson, and we had an absolutely amazing time. TAC did a great job with making us feel comfortable during this difficult time with Covid-19. Our driver was Ginger, and he had a funny sense of humor. The most important part of the equation is the river guide. You should look for several things in your guide. For example, you hope they truly love their job; because if they do, then you cannot help but smile and laugh the whole way down the river. Also, you hope that the guide is knowledgeable of the area and has interesting stories and history to share with you. Most importantly, you have to have a guide that makes you and your family feel safe. Without, this aspect, the earlier points are irrelevant. Wilson made me feel safe, but more important I knew he was making sure my boys were safe. This made it so I didn’t have to focus the whole time on my boys; and instead, I was able to enjoy the water, the amazing views, and the fun stories. On top of that, for as well as you can get to know someone in a day on the river, Wilson struck me as a good person you just enjoyed hanging out with. Thank you TAC. Cannot wait to see everyone next year.

1  Thank c00lwaterr

Wow, thank you for the honest review. Your insight is exactly why we choose to hire only guides with previous rafting experience. Only an experienced guide can provide you with the trip you received. Thank you.

Reviewed June 22, 2020

The Adventure Company gave my brother and me a fantastic rafting experience from start to finish. Katie, who helped me book my trip, was so sweet and patient while I asked tons of questions and changed my mind a bunch of times. They also accommodated several time changes because we had car trouble along the way. The facility itself was super clean and organized. Our equipment was clean and in good shape. Most importantly our guide, Swany, was wonderful! We had a great conversation during the tame parts of the trip and he was full of interesting info about the surrounding area. He was fun, funny, and informative. He kept us safe and entertained us at the same time. We will definitely book our next trip with the Adventure Company and we will request Swany as our guide. Can't wait till next year!

Date of experience: June 2020

Thanks for the great review! Everyone from our Adventure Coordinators to our guides have years of experience and we are so glad it showed. We pride ourselves on top notch customer service, equipment and of course safety. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 21, 2020

While it was cold and rainy, the day was a blast! We really enjoyed the experience with Jonathan Morris. He is very knowledgeable of the area and 25+ years/7,000 trips down the river makes you feel like you can conquer anything! Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 21, 2020

We had an amazing day with Johnathan as our guide. Even when it was raining, johnathan continued to stay positive and kept us entertained! I learned so much and had beautiful views.