Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from The Adventure Company tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience The Adventure Company
from $123.63
from $80.63
from $59.13
from $117.18
More Info
All reviews fajita lunch milk run rafting trip brown's canyon arkansas river white water rafting intermediate level brownie years experience great job great trip pine creek great guide great memories made us feel family reunion numbers trip
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

The staff at the Adventure Co and the River Lodge were amazingly friendly and accommodating. I have rafted with them and stayed with them several times and will continue to come back! Thank you for endless fun and adventure.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

We had a good mix of rapids not too slow not too fast. Plenty of exciting times. Our guide was great. She led us through the #3 rapids with no problems. The scenery was Colorado at it's best. We went in August. We had no idea what to expect and did not want anything too wild since we are 60. This trip was just right. Yes, we will do it again for sure.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

I took my teens on the Brown's Canyon full day express last year (2017). It was such a good trip I had to review it.

First we did this on a Friday which meant not as many boats on the river. The river last year was REALLY flowing which added to the excitement. One thing about rafting: the water flow changes everything!

The guide (cannot remember his name) was excellent at teaching us. Luckily we had 2 adults join us otherwise if it had just been my teens and the guide and me, it might have been a LOOOOOONG day of work.

Remember trips like this require you to work. If you do not want to paddle, choose a "float".

Our guide also filled in on the history and geography which was interesting.

Definitely would recommend this company. I used a different company in 2018 only because they did not have room on the trip I wanted to do on the date I had available.

Also, I really liked the fajita lunch. Superior to the usual sandwich fare offered at most places.

Please note we went in July 2017 but that was not an option

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Lovely area to raft down. The outfit company has been doing this for years and are very good.

Pros
Very knowledgeable guides both of the area and their craft.
Amazing fajita lunch. I tried the beef, very well done. Good salsa.
Quaint little gift shop. Bought a couple of neat items including a picture frame that had a layout of the river.
Nice river and guide made it fun even with water being low.
Fun environment.

Cons
Mother Nature. Low river due to drought.
Long trip to get there and back through the mountains (just Bc of heights). Did get amazing photos and views.

This was an amazing trip. Stayed at keystone resort and they pick you up under right packs. It was $115 for pick up, drop off, lunch, and float.

Recommend not arranging through the resort. They will add over $50, book direct and save.

Highly recommend this outfit.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

One word. TIM! Tim was our super guide today for me, my hubby and our 9 year old. Tim took safety very seriously and put our daughters comfort and safety higher than anything else. As a mama bear, Tim brought so much comfort. He explained every square inch of nature’s beauty that we witnessed and graciously answered all our dumb tourist questions. Ha! In a matter of hours he unknowingly completely convinced our daughter that Mother Nature is majestic and epic and her generation needs to heal her. Our daughter is also now asking about Colorado universities to be closer to what we witnessed today. All this new energy and passion for the outdoors is because of the one and only Tim. The Adventure Company only employs seasoned guides with smaller (and far safer) groups. If you want to be a sardine in your raft with a brand new novice guide, please choose another company. The Adventure Company is the leader and expert- you need to float and adventure with only the best. Ask for Tim. No. Beg for Tim!!! Mike led the other boat and was a superstar as well. Ginger was our driver extraordinaire. Choose this company! Especially all you parents wondering who will care for your child as their own. It is this company!!! Any and all subsequent Colorado vacations will include The Adventure Company. We will be clients for life. Hugs and happy rafting!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

The guides are experts in the field and very personable to interact with. Plus they took on a large group of us, and everything went so smoothly!!